What Next?

dry run

Reaction score
Website
kb-boatpark.co.uk
Your Mercedes
CLS 350d AMG LIne Premium Plus
It's heading for that time again when I have to start thinking about changing my car.

Love the current one, but at 8 years old and nearly 40K, its time to change. especially as I can sell it for more than I paid for it! But what to buy??

I want to stay with the brand, but they sure are making it hard with limited choices of colour and interior.

So far I've narrowed my choices to another CLS (350 /400d), or an E43, or even an S class..

Budget is £30-35K, must have lowish mileage and premium+ spec. Ideally 2018 or late 17.

Anyone seen anything interesting?

Cheers

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Not that much around that’s interesting :( (or nice colour) :(

Below quite nice though

IMG_0432.jpeg

SmartAmg

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2011 E class coupe 350 CDI
OP
dry run

dry run

Reaction score
Website
kb-boatpark.co.uk
Your Mercedes
CLS 350d AMG LIne Premium Plus
Thanks

Both nice cars and colour combo's. Should the hybrid part worry me? Being picky, I dislike the steering wheel colour - would look nicer if it was black

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
Thanks

Both nice cars and colour combo's. Should the hybrid part worry me? Being picky, I dislike the steering wheel colour - would look nicer if it was black

Stick a warranty on it, have the Steering wheel dyed black

The Diesel thing is becoming very expensive with Ad Blue Failures etc so I would be warrantying either with all this tech on these days

malcolm E53 AMG

Reaction score
Been keeping an eye on the E43 and E53 scene and this is the best of the bunch at the moment in premium+ spec

I did seriously consider buying this but you may not be interested as it‘s a premium spec car - really good history of early oil changes which really attracted me and my preferred colour

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom