Whats the worst that can happen ?

PINBALL

Reaction score
Website
www.coin-opcommunity.co.uk
Your Mercedes
124 E230 / 124 E220 /124 E280 /210 E320 CDI Wagons
My tracking is out and ABS/BAS/ESP warning comes up after driving 5-6 miles without any reason or braking - just cruising along 40-60 mph.

It first started a week ago, long after car slid on black ice sideways into a kerb hitting front wheels before the rears during Feb "snowfall" saga.

The only clue that someone else has had similar problems is on the 3 minutes of this utube video here;

But theres no refference to what he had done with a ball park figure of how much it cost him to put the problem right.

Indy took car for a quick spin out 2 weeks ago and wizzed it up a ramp and said "safe to drive", but this was a week or so before BAS failure warning started to appear inside speedo display.

Its booked into Indy to be rectified in 2 weeks time, but what further damage can be expected if I continue to drive long distance, apart from shredding tyres.

Need to make a trip to IPSWICH being a 220 miles round trip, before it goes to Indy, so am I wiser to put the job off until car is fully repaired - in your wisest opinions please.

All answers gratefully acknowledged - Thank You!

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom