Who should display the AMG emblem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipmk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350cdi Sport cabriolet
First if you know more you would not pass those remarks and I also suggest that you read other post before passing comment, Bitch has posted on here many time with incorrect comments about me because she did something in my view was not nice. I do not boast about anything much and that reply was only aimed at one wind up merchant who post nothing of any help to anyone. I add some funny bits to make some laugh re marriages so do not remark unless you know more about me.
So before you post your comments why not stand back and think what you are doing.
I am not interested in a new home that you speak of, when corruption starts at the top I just start a new venture the same way a dog can lick its private parts. So do have a nice day and thank you for the very informative post :D

The rules are quite simple, a gentleman never boasts, never insults, never tells and self advertisment is no advertisment.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
The rules are quite simple, a gentleman never boasts, never insults, never tells and self advertisment is no advertisment.

Please find a post of mine where I have insulted a member :D And all this from a member that has posted less in 4 years than I did in one day, there boasting again

pipmk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350cdi Sport cabriolet
Please find a post of mine where I have insulted a member :D And all this from a member that has posted less in 4 years than I did in one day, there boasting again
I rest my case.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I rest my case.

If you could read, bitch posted something here that is not true.

And for you my friend

Deliberately baiting or trolling in any thread (and we all know the difference between healthy debate and trolling) or do we

Developer

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S212 E63 S 5.5 biturbo
Just as an aside - the mods are able to see which member posts which tags and will probably act accordingly.

eihtur

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes C180k 3door
I don't mind debate (even the odd argument)...but just noticed the tags thing as you say...they seem very very pointed. Puerile even.

bigasotonuk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C43/55 AMG 1999 / C230K 1997
So I cannot be accused of not "contributing" to this thread, I could,nt give a fig what badge someone decides put on their car, though I see it as a rather pointless, my car is an AMG I know it is an AMG, and others in the know, would know it as the real deal and thats all that matters.

I would but its been deleted by the moderators, which caused you to have a weeks ban.

Last edited:

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes

I would but its been deleted!

Only one thing to say to you

Deliberately baiting or trolling in any thread (and we all know the difference between healthy debate and trolling) or do we

pipmk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350cdi Sport cabriolet
I can image few things more futile than getting in a bate because someone puts a bogus badge on their car. How does it hurt anyone else? Life is too short to let such things cause an upset.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
How's the car Steve?

I really hope it is a car that will please him, it came from a very good man to do business with, so far its ticking all the right boxes, very good looking, fingers crossed for steve :D:D

whitenemesis

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS55 AMG '05
AMG or No AMG?

The scores on the doors shows this thread to be a dead heat, or is it just dead?

Yup, DEAD.... Thread closing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom