C Class Cabriolet 2015

obduro

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL55
Saw this brought up in another thread and did some digging out of interest, credit Auto Express for the pics...

mercedes_c-class_cabrio_front.jpg

mercedes_c-class_cabrio_side.jpg

mercedes_c-class_cabrio_rear.jpg

According to Auto Express it is due to go on sale in 2015. They also say that MB have binned plans for an A-Class Cabriolet.

Pics of the C Class Saloon and more info can be found at the original article - http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/merced...s-c-class-2014-release-date-price-and-rumours

Not sure about that rear end :shock:

Last edited:

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
The rear must be a make up just for testing, I have some of those rear lamps from the 50's

Carabosse

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C300 AMG Sport Line Premium Plus Coupe (C205)
They probably have a special stock of ancient external parts for prototypes, which they've been using for decades! ;)

Last edited:
OP
obduro

obduro

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL55
To be honest I don't understand the need for a C cabriolet...with the A Coupe coming out a cabriolet version of that would have made more sense seeing as the E also has a convertible version.

Carabosse

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C300 AMG Sport Line Premium Plus Coupe (C205)
I seem to recall someone mentioning the CLK is making a return - presumably positioned just below the E-class coupe/cab.

Perhaps this is it?

OP
obduro

obduro

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL55
I think the C Coupe/Cab will end up being positioned as the replacement for the CLK.

I originally thought the E Coupe filled that role, but you can never have enough cars ;)

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom