Paid up Member now

Tazz666

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
clk 320 w208
I have just paid to become a full member of the club now thought It would be wise and I am proud to become a fully paid member:)

beccy

MBO Membership Secretary
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL
So how does one become a paid up member?

Yes, give me a call and I'll talk you through the membership options. :D

Tel: 01892 860927

Royston59

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2014 CLS 350 CDI AMG Sport & 2014 C220 CDI AMG Sport edition (Wifeys)
Great idea, so good it encouraged me to finally pay up for the benefit of being in here for so long, £55 well spent IMO.

Only problem is accessing via my Ipad as the burglar who visited recently pinched my MAC......I had to ask to borrow wifeys earlier to access and join and I dont want to be doing that to often !!! :Oops:

ATB
R

beccy

MBO Membership Secretary
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL
Great idea, so good it encouraged me to finally pay up for the benefit of being in here for so long, £55 well spent IMO.

Only problem is accessing via my Ipad as the burglar who visited recently pinched my MAC......I had to ask to borrow wifeys earlier to access and join and I dont want to be doing that to often !!! :Oops:

ATB
R

Hi Roy!!

Pleased to hear you have now joined!! Your welcome pack including your membership card will be in the post to you this afternoon.

Ohhh no! Not the MAC! They better not go near the Mercedes - You may need a sign like this...

14aiwrs.jpg

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom