Promoted: Euro Car Parts – save 25% on Parts

onefortheroad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Me -2019 GLC 350 coupe AMG line. Mrs- ford kuga 65 plate awd powershift .
have you lot in Scotland not got mouths , all it would of taken was an oi !!! anyone serving here !!! shy bairns n all that . :p

richiek27

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220 W204
Hi went to buy my cdi battery and euro parts
said they dont give any discount to mb members therefore i had to pay full price. Where did we get this euro parts discount roomer?:rolleyes:

AMck

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 E320cdi S211, SL320 2000(written off), Lotus Excel
Hi went to buy my cdi battery and euro parts
said they dont give any discount to mb members therefore i had to pay full price. Where did we get this euro parts discount roomer?:rolleyes:

It's not a roomer (or even a rumour)

I'm assuming you tried to ask for discount in the shop?

For discount you need to order the parts online for collection or delivery and use the discount code at check out. Although most of the time the code doesn't work as its disabled whenever they have other offers on. But, if you find something that has less than 25% discount you can contact ECP via pm and they will increase discount.

Peter C1974

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1985 W123 230E & 1991 W124 200E & 1999 W210 E240
I bought a replacement rear exhaust box from ECP this week for my W124 and the £110 (no discount) part did not fit (angle of the pipe that joins the centre box was all wrong). A few months ago I bought a couple of oil filters, one for my W123, the other for my W124, the latter was the wrong one. A couple of years ago I needed replacement ARB bushes for my W124, the ones I got from ECP were completely the wrong size. When I took the cam covers off my R129 500SL I wanted to replace the two gaskets, however the ones I went to collect from my local ECP were all wrong. My W123's rear exhaust needed replacement.... you've guessed it, ECP failed to supply a part that fitted.

ECP sell cheap crap parts that don't fit most of the time and their prices are not particularly competitive. My advice is - avoid at all costs!

Last edited:

jamesleigh

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c220cdi clk320 cab vito 115 sprinter 315 cdi b180cdi a150cdi
25 %. Of it does not apply to u total waste of time

daibevan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W203 C200 Kompressor Elegance SE 2006 Tanzanite Blue with cream interior
25% code never works. I tried email, got snotty reply from someone who wasn't interested.
HOWEVER, if you sign up as an online customer you get notification of all their special offers eg 30% off today. When I want a part I just wait for the discount to appear. If you can't wait put your required parts into "your basket" on the site, but don't pay. Invariably, within 2 days you will get an email offering you 15% off if you buy now.

EuroCarParts

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.eurocarparts.com
Your Mercedes
BMW 2006 330d
Discount code inquiry

25% code never works. I tried email, got snotty reply from someone who wasn't interested.
HOWEVER, if you sign up as an online customer you get notification of all their special offers eg 30% off today. When I want a part I just wait for the discount to appear. If you can't wait put your required parts into "your basket" on the site, but don't pay. Invariably, within 2 days you will get an email offering you 15% off if you buy now.

Hello Daibevan,

Apologies for the late reply.

The code is called '25MBOCLUB'

The code will offer a variable discount of between 10% and 25% off depending on the part, and the current online promotion – This means that the forum code will ALWAYS be equal to, or GREATER THAN the current online offer – resolving the old issue of different codes online.

I know at face value 10/15/20 might seem like less than 25% (OK. It factually is less) but the Online Price has dropped aprox 22% since last year..
This means that you now get a discount, ONTOP of the discounted prices.
This process will help group members as previously during 'sale' periods the code was totally removed (meaning 0% discount!) Now you get not only a discount, bit a larger discount than the general public!

In addition, this code can not be used on performance parts. If you want a discount code for performance parts you will have to message me. I will then create a tailored made discount code for you.

Hope this helps,
Seyi

Last edited:

ampwhu

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2004 W203 C200CDI Avantgarde se
GSF have a discount code EVER WEEKEND.

this week its WKND44.

this gives you 44% off.

yorkshire1

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
"98 S202 C250TD Manual hybrid
So how does that apply for instance now ,theres a general public end of month discount of 25% but no additional for being a club member?

Its all a load of b===ks anyway as Carparts4less standard prices either match or are usually less than ECP prices including any discount codes forum or otherwise anyway

Doug1234

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1997 w210 e300td
GSF have a discount code EVER WEEKEND.

this week its WKND44.

this gives you 44% off.

They do but closer inspection will reveal that a lot of stock dissapears off the Gsf website leaving say a choice of only one water pump or two brands of brake pads instead of the usual five or six.
I use both Gsf and Ecp plus I use carparts4less quite a lot (order week before I plan work and yes cheaper and free delivery).
So for instance at Gsf a main fuel filter is £5 midweek and at the weekend is priced at £10 Minus the 44% = £5.60 .... oooops it costs more despite discount, that's an example but it will give you some idea of the goings on.

Parkgate

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 2005 2.7CDI
Just bought some flexi brake hoses for the CLK and ECP has use WEEKEND32 as the code for a 32% discount all weekend..so I had my parts in the basket, it asked for the payment method (I chose paypal for my credit card as it the quickest/easiest) and then ECP took the payment before going back to the confirm/enter discount code screen, just an immediate payment made! Very annoying!!!

bob 6600

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Audi S8 V10, S210 E320 CDI (R.I.P.)
Just bought some flexi brake hoses for the CLK and ECP has use WEEKEND32 as the code for a 32% discount all weekend..so I had my parts in the basket, it asked for the payment method (I chose paypal for my credit card as it the quickest/easiest) and then ECP took the payment before going back to the confirm/enter discount code screen, just an immediate payment made! Very annoying!!!

Cancel the order and place it again

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom