New Mercedes !!!!!

splitshift

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Clk 200 kompresser convertable, 2001 Citroen c2 Audi A3, jaguar xj6 and big scanias !
peoples, we have a 64 plate Audi A3
s line. I don’t like it but the family seem to, but! Now looking at replacing, being pulled towards a Mercedes, looked at couple of late model c class 250 d . Might even bite the bullet and actually order a new
one . Now, for the “ previously loved “ examples, any problems? What is the W number? I don’t expect much wrong , unlike my older mercs!! But you never know!
Scott

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
W205 is the latest incarnation of the C Class Scott. Very few problems reported, the 204 either what what I remember .

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
That’s a beauty

It is a C250CDi AMG Line with premium plus pack and privacy glass, new would cost about £42k so it has lost £20k in just over 2 years!!!!!

Jasandjules

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C300 Estate (s205)
I had never owned a Merc before picking up my C300 (basically the car above but with a hybrid diesel engine and a tad more poke). Fantastic machine to drive, comfy, nippy, lots of gadgets, rides the road beautifully, and is a very nice machine to drive (worth mentioning twice this part...).. Also in winter the heated seats are great.....

Do get an AMG Line Premium though, you get the roof, heated electric seats etc and the lovely front....

ernieh

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Audi Q2 Sport, 2022, 1.5 Petrol
I had never owned a Merc before picking up my C300 (basically the car above but with a hybrid diesel engine and a tad more poke). Fantastic machine to drive, comfy, nippy, lots of gadgets, rides the road beautifully, and is a very nice machine to drive (worth mentioning twice this part...).. Also in winter the heated seats are great.....

Do get an AMG Line Premium though, you get the roof, heated electric seats etc and the lovely front....

JUst to the OP; AMG brings with it 18" wheels and lowered suspension and hence a slightly harder ride. The low profile alloys are easily kerbed, the tyres more expensive and don't last as long!

My personal taste would be a Sport with the packages mentioned.

ERnie

Jasandjules

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C300 Estate (s205)
JUst to the OP; AMG brings with it 18" wheels and lowered suspension and hence a slightly harder ride. The low profile alloys are easily kerbed, the tyres more expensive and don't last as long!

My personal taste would be a Sport with the packages mentioned.

ERnie

Maybe, but I can adjust the suspension and I get a lovely sunroof :D

ernieh

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Audi Q2 Sport, 2022, 1.5 Petrol
If buying new, the pr
Maybe, but I can adjust the suspension and I get a lovely sunroof :D
If buying new, the premium plus options give you the sunroof on either the Sport or AMG Line. To have adjustable suspension, you need to add it to both for £700.

You might find it difficult to get all you want on a nearly new or pre-owned!

ERnie

Srdl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC43 AMG 2018 (X253)
It’s a shame they don’t do the W205 as a 350CDI because that is a beautiful engine.

If you are at all tempted to consider any sort of hybrid or plug in (300h or 350e) just remember that they cost a fortune if they go wrong and the batteries take up space so you get a smaller boot.

wivenhoe

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2018 E Class E350e plug in hybrid
It’s a shame they don’t do the W205 as a 350CDI because that is a beautiful engine.

If you are at all tempted to consider any sort of hybrid or plug in (300h or 350e) just remember that they cost a fortune if they go wrong and the batteries take up space so you get a smaller boot.
All of the hybrid elements on a C350e are fully warranted for 5 years or (I think) 60k

Srdl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC43 AMG 2018 (X253)
All of the hybrid elements on a C350e are fully warranted for 5 years or (I think) 60k
Sod's Law says it will go wrong at 5 years and 1 month then!

davemercedes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 Merc 220 CDi Est Auto Av (s203)
Heh heh...

splitshift, just relax and think pure thoughts...
- Now come towards the light ;)

- You'll soon leave the Audi devil behind and find Mercedes heaven waiting to welcome you!

Capra

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 2013 C350 CDI Pan roof
Hi, what does it mean if you have COMAND fitted?

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom