Engine Light. (Solved)

B

brick10

I had have to my car in for an A service and to plug the car into Star to see what problem with the engine light on, turns out to be a Thermostat that was not working properly, the thermostat cost £102 before vat, so with the A service and the thermostat the bill was £349.05

Wighty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211/E320cdi/2009 and CLK200k 2009
I had have to my car in for an A service and to plug the car into Star to see what problem with the engine light on, turns out to be a Thermostat that was not working properly, the thermostat cost £102 before vat, so with the A service and the thermostat the bill was £349.05
It's funny the different parts costs , because Mrs W's Clk 200 needed a new thermostat last year which cost me £35 all in from MB (I fitted it ) . I suppose yours must be totally different .

OP
B

brick10

It's funny the different parts costs , because Mrs W's Clk 200 needed a new thermostat last year which cost me £35 all in from MB (I fitted it ) . I suppose yours must be totally different .
Hi i looked on e-bay for the price and they vary from £40 to £141, and the dear one was with discount, not sure why the vary so much?

Top Bottom