Hello from Norfolk

jaaa1976

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes C 250TD S202 1999
My mercedes C250 S202 engine fail..hope i find solution here and i want say hello to all members.

carlls

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 cls350 gone 2009 320cdi sports estate
hello and welcome

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Hi jaaa1976, welcome to the forum from Suffolk :)

Oarsman

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W221 S350L CDI Bluetec, Range Rover Vogue SE 4.4 TDI, 1963 Triumph TR4
Hello and welcome.

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Just heading to Norwich now...(well Seething to be precise)

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Just heading to Norwich now...(well Seething to be precise)
Not much at Seething, 20 miles down the road from me John :) Havn't seen their fenders in use for some time now

Last edited:

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Not much at Seething, 20 miles down the road from me John :)
Indeed - middle of nowhere- to add to the woe I’ll be in a rented Corsa from Norwich airport! I’m there 3-4 times a year but sick of driving the awful roads to get there...
You must be just over the Suffolk border then Andy?

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Indeed - middle of nowhere- to add to the woe I’ll be in a rented Corsa from Norwich airport! I’m there 3-4 times a year but sick of driving the awful roads to get there...
About 3 miles south of the Norfolk border. Havn't seen their fenders in use for some time now. They used to be in regular when they used to transfer oil from the ships from Norwegian Fjords to the larger tankers just off of our coast.

Headhurts

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes GLC300 2021

Awful roads John, what are you talking about we have tarmac these days some are even flat with just the odd tractor.

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
About 3 miles south of the Norfolk border. Havn't seen their fenders in use for some time now. They used to be in regular when they used to transfer oil from the ships from Norwegian Fjords to the larger tankers just off of our coast.
They still do a little bit of that there Andy but their operations have sprung up all over the world now, crude oil, gas and chemicals...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom