Speeding Fines; are they £20 per mph over limit like USA ?

PINBALL

Reaction score
Website
www.coin-opcommunity.co.uk
Your Mercedes
124 E230 / 124 E220 /124 E280 /210 E320 CDI Wagons
Last time in Arizona Feb-2017, I asked a cop about cars overtaking me doing well over 70 mph on deserted stretches of desert roads.

To which he kindly said, $20 per mph over limit, and if a patrol don't get ya, then a drone or a helicopter surely will without you ever knowing you've been nicked and car rental company will be billed, and they will then bill you, and rightfully adding on whatever excuses n charges for extra administrations the deem fit to do so!

flowrider

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL500 (R230)
Last time in Arizona Feb-2017, I asked a cop about cars overtaking me doing well over 70 mph on deserted stretches of desert roads.

To which he kindly said, $20 per mph over limit, and if a patrol don't get ya, then a drone or a helicopter surely will without you ever knowing you've been nicked and car rental company will be billed, and they will then bill you, and rightfully adding on whatever excuses n charges for extra administrations the deem fit to do so!

https://www.gov.uk/speeding-penalties

Naraic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CL500.

Think about it. Why would we do anything the same as any other country...so, no, obviously.

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone

Did he say “get” or “git”?

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom