C220 CDI W204 2012

MS Bhogal

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220 CDI Sports Estate W204 2012
Hi guys new to this just got a question was driving back from work today I do like 140miles daily in my merc c220 sports w204 estate.
The revs started to rev high and the car lost power as in I was putting my foot down on gas but was struggling to get to 40 and then engine mangment light came on.
Few weeks back I had two sensors replaced I think turbo valve sensor as engine light came on since then drove perfect until today.

Any one got any clues in what it could be I got home driving the way it did and wil take it to my Mach tomorrow morning.

ernieh

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Audi Q2 Sport, 2022, 1.5 Petrol
Hi guys new to this just got a question was driving back from work today I do like 140miles daily in my merc c220 sports w204 estate.
The revs started to rev high and the car lost power as in I was putting my foot down on gas but was struggling to get to 40 and then engine mangment light came on.
Few weeks back I had two sensors replaced I think turbo valve sensor as engine light came on since then drove perfect until today.

Any one got any clues in what it could be I got home driving the way it did and wil take it to my Mach tomorrow morning.

With the revs going high on acceleration, I would be checking the gearbox fluid level for a start. If that is OK, it needs the codes read by someone who knows these cars.

Ernie

OP
M

MS Bhogal

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Thanks Ernie, will get the car back today had a blocked DPF so hopefully problem should be all fixed.

OP
M

MS Bhogal

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A code also came up for the turbo, but this is prob because of the DPF being blocked, just hope this is the case.

Wighty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211/E320cdi/2009 and CLK200k 2009
A code also came up for the turbo, but this is prob because of the DPF being blocked, just hope this is the case.
Good luck with it all , what area do you live in so members can recommend a good MB Independent (unless of course you already use one )

OP
M

MS Bhogal

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Good luck with it all , what area do you live in so members can recommend a good MB Independent (unless of course you already use one )

Live in Northampton and I already have on a good MB Independent.
One in Wellingborough Richards German Car Specislists they are very good.

Wighty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211/E320cdi/2009 and CLK200k 2009
Live in Northampton and I already have on a good MB Independent.
One in Wellingborough Richards German Car Specislists they are very good.
That's the first problem out the way then :D

OP
M

MS Bhogal

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Well I know ain't slept all night hoping it's not the turbo
Just a update got the car back after fixing the dpf and having it remapped to 220bhp and more torque what a drive amazing.

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom