Mercedes me portal

Andy.M

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2014 GLA250 Premium Plus, Night, AMG Exclusive Leather, Driving Assistance Packs COMAND DAB HK Audio
Help!

When I log onto the Mercedes me site and then click on Digital Service Book it very briefly display's and then turns into a blank page. Pressing either the pages back button or the Chrome browser back arrow simply makes it briefly appear again and then go blank without actually going back a page.
It used to work OK. Is it my computer or is it a MB problem do you think?

belongabob

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2018 A Class A200 AMG Line Executive
I had a similar issue and contacted Mercedes me. I was told it is a problem with the programme’s back end.

I’ve not managed to see mine at all so far. Had the car since early December. They told me they would let me know when it is fixed but gave no timescales.

Very frustrating!

If I have a problem with my back end I take a tablet... :)

OP
A

Andy.M

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2014 GLA250 Premium Plus, Night, AMG Exclusive Leather, Driving Assistance Packs COMAND DAB HK Audio
Thanks, I think MB need to take a tablet if its not been working since December!

The last time I looked at it was November after a service and it was fine then.

Dippo

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W213 2017 E220 SE
I get exactly the same - a very brief glimpse of the data, then nothing. I'm using Opera, so it's not just a browser problem. To be honest, I've reached the stage where I'm pleasantly surprised if things DO work on Mercedes Me.

OP
A

Andy.M

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Yes I've tried Explorer and chrome on both a windows machine and chrome and safari on a MacBook.

Monday

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL400 2016, CLS350 2020
Yes I've tried Explorer and chrome on both a windows machine and chrome and safari on a MacBook.
Should be fun tomorrow then. Sandown MB have made a great play of offering to fit a Mercedes Me adapter for FREE to my SL tomorrow when it is serviced. Just checked the E Class on it (never actually use it - I know where the car is and how much fuel it has in it!) and that's not working either. Watch this space.

Monday

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL400 2016, CLS350 2020
Should be fun tomorrow then. Sandown MB have made a great play of offering to fit a Mercedes Me adapter for FREE to my SL tomorrow when it is serviced. Just checked the E Class on it (never actually use it - I know where the car is and how much fuel it has in it!) and that's not working either. Watch this space.

Service Day -7 MB Customer Services 'phone call: " As a valued MB service customer we would like to fit a Mercedes me connector at your forthcoming service. This is normally £45 but will be entirely free to you as a valued customer etc etc etc

Service Day (today) MB Service Advisor: I wouldn't bother if I were you. Sir....!

There's now a message on the app, saying that the portal still works via a link. It's just the web app that has gone down(?) and they advise deleting it.

MalcQV

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes CLA200
I was on there just yesterday and had the same problem. Chrome Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit)

OP
A

Andy.M

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I emailed and eventually got a reply

Thank you for contacting Mercedes me connect.

Currently digital service history section is malfunctioning, our engineers are actively working on solving this problem. In the mean time, you can contact our customer service, so they can send you current service history over an email.

Customer service inbox: cs.uk@cac.mercedes-benz.com

So they have been actively working on it since December!

OP
A

Andy.M

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Tried to access the DSB again today, This page is currently not available due to maintenance.

Wow, how can it take a company the size of Mercedes Benz this long??????

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom