Thoughts

EmilysDad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML350
I can't say I particularly like the tail lights of one of the coupe Mercs .... 3 lines of curvy leds :oops:

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
I can't say I particularly like the tail lights of one of the coupe Mercs .... 3 lines of curvy leds :oops:
CLA? If so, I agree just think it was left out in the sun and it melted.

dry run

Reaction score
Website
kb-boatpark.co.uk
Your Mercedes
CLS 350d AMG LIne Premium Plus
I have the logo puddle lights on my C207 and not only do I think they are quite fun, but because they are the complete badge not just the 3 blades of the star and an oiuter circle, they are actually quite good as a light source (and the logo is very sharply defined). I see logo puddle lights are standard on the new Bentley Continental (not that I have one) :)

keefysher

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W166 GLE350AMG Line 3.0 2017. BMW Z3 2.8 1998.
Have posted these before.
The star is from the mirror mounted light. The puddle light is from the door mounted light. OEM fitment.

IMG_1324.jpg IMG_1325.jpg IMG_1325.jpg

OP
Dean Fletcher

Dean Fletcher

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes E400
Does anyone have a c207 10 plate? If son i have a pair of door light that might fit Haha these ****** lights dont fit my car. There must of been a change in door lights between December 2009 and January 2010 hahaha. Free to a good home if anyone wants them.

rorywquin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
An old B-Class.
View attachment 48602
Hi
What's everyone's thoughts on these logo lights. I always thought they were quite tacky or just for show etc. But I have seen a few extremely expensive amgs with them on. I'm now in two minds.
Thanks

Came standard on my car (without the AMG logo ).

Would not have ordered them as a paid option, as I think they are gimmicky but the puddle of light is good / useful as they come from the bottom of my wing mirrors and so serve more purpose as the area, near the door, is lit before the door is opened.

rorywquin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
An old B-Class.
It seems to be a new form of design these days on new cars, design the indicators so that they can hardly be seen!

People always use them (indicators) after they have braked and just as they turn, so they are useless anyway - already know they are turning before they indicate.

OP
Dean Fletcher

Dean Fletcher

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes E400
Well guys it tuns out I'm an absolute retard there is another light right under the door that you cannot see and they fit fine. Wait until its dark to see photos.......

OP
Dean Fletcher

Dean Fletcher

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes E400
20190315_023942.jpg
As promised a photo of the lights to be honest it's not that bad smaller than I thought and the quality is quite good as well.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom