What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Jimbo1959

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
VW Scirocco. The Quattro, E350 CDi Blue Efficiency Sport Coupe, now both gone
Just been out in the pouring rain with a sponge to knock 3 weeks of grime off of it. It's now beading nicely. :) It's going to make it far easier to clean to-morrow assuming the weather forecast is correct :rolleyes:. Wife thought I was bonkers !! :rolleyes:

Don’t worry about her indoors, mine thinks I’m bonkers too when I clean mine (or hers) in the hissing rain. It helps I think, although I bet all the detailers on here will be wincing at you using a sponge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RhodieBill

Reaction score
Central South Coast. (Previously Out of Africa).
Your Mercedes
2001 W208 CLK320 182U ALMANDINE-BLACK METALLIC
Decided to wash and do a bit of detailing yesterday afternoon as I was a bit bored.....

Looked outside the kitchen window this morning and thought - "well, that was a bleeding waste of time - sodding weather"!

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Decided to wash and do a bit of detailing yesterday afternoon as I was a bit bored.....

Looked outside the kitchen window this morning and thought - "well, that was a bleeding waste of time - sodding weather"!

Should have checked the weather forecast for what it's worth and did what I did :rolleyes:. Hopefully cleaning will be a bit of a doddle to-morrow, assuming it is dry. :)

RhodieBill

Reaction score
Central South Coast. (Previously Out of Africa).
Your Mercedes
2001 W208 CLK320 182U ALMANDINE-BLACK METALLIC
Should have checked the weather forecast for what it's worth and did what I did :rolleyes:. Hopefully cleaning will be a bit of a doddle to-morrow, assuming it is dry. :)

I did, no rain was forecast - nor wind for that matter!

Although I should have learnt by now - it always rains if I wash the car!

When I lived in Africa people used to ask me to please wash my car to save them watering the lawn!!! Blooming cheek!

Wighty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211/E320cdi/2009 and CLK200k 2009
Loaded the E class up for a run up to sunny North Wales tomorrow , maybe a few days in the hills and then over to the Peak District for a days walking and a few drinks with some like minded folks , then a run back home next Sunday . Should be a good 600+ miles . (May need another oil change after that lot :rolleyes:)

Rotorhead500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Used to have a C63...
Loaded the E class up for a run up to sunny North Wales tomorrow , maybe a few days in the hills and then over to the Peak District for a days walking and a few drinks with some like minded folks , then a run back home next Sunday . Should be a good 600+ miles . (May need another oil change after that lot :rolleyes:)

May see you in the Peaks... although not if current forecast holds!!! :eek:

LostKiwi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
'93 500SL-32, '01 W210 Estate E240 (RIP), 02 R230 SL500, 04 Smart Roadster Coupe, 11 R350CDi
Drove it 200 miles to Andover and back.

Mrs LK won a 'bargain' mirror on eBay.
Then I asked where it was and charged her for the petrol....

(Have to admit even after all that it was a bargain at £40 all in for a mirror that took up the entire load bay of the 210)

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
Drove it to the local Halfords to get some PTFE spray, to fix the squeaky door hinge, and back...

McDonald

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL500 2004
My car passed it's MOT today. Mercedes Hindhead collected the car from my home (8 miles each way), conducted the MOT, washed and vacd the car then returned it home. Total cost £20.00. They even sent me a video of tyre & brake inspection with commentary. This is outstanding value and service. Thank you Mercedes Benz.

bembo449

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes Cl500, shitron dispatch
Malcolm got a rinse and a vacuum out this afternoon but id already cleaned my new van and my fathers 4x4 by this time so I didn't go mad , still looked mighty fine when done though :)

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom