MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Mercedes AMG GTS - GLS350d
Hello members,

Had a stunning E350 CDI Coupe in for Stage 1 remapping.

The customer popped over from Southampton over to our HQ in Essex. We had a good chat while we let the car get rid of a bunch of heat on the dyno while also running diagnostics and all of our pre checks on fluid levels, Dif, visual inspections, tyres, tyre condition and pressures etc.....

Equipped with the Bosch EDC17 CP57 management system which we have access to the management via OBD with a real READ not Virtual and WRITE.

Fine example of a Mercedes and made right what I would expect in stock form but made some excellent power indeed!

After many runs, logs and sweep tests with multiple tweaks to the software we gained an extra +70bhp and +153nm of torque.

Below are shots and plots

https://www.gadtuning.co.uk/

https://www.gadtuning.co.uk/rolling-road-essex/

For any enquiries please feel free to pop us an email to info@gadtuning.co.uk or call direct on 05603 67 21 09

Many thanks

Anthony @ GAD
Mercedes E350 CDI HV65HDD Stg1 Image.jpg Mercedes E350 CDI HV65HDD Stg1 Jpeg.jpg

Bopo

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 CDi AMG Night Premium Plus (Sept 2015) with GAD Tuning re-map. Definitely not double badged.
Full comments and review to follow, but the summary is "Great service, great advice, excellent performance increase and even the gearbox acts like a grown-up now."

...Stand by... :D

OP
GAD Tuning LTD

GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Full comments and review to follow, but the summary is "Great service, great advice, excellent performance increase and even the gearbox acts like a grown-up now."

...Stand by... :D
Got me excited now

Bopo

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 CDi AMG Night Premium Plus (Sept 2015) with GAD Tuning re-map. Definitely not double badged.
Well, what a grand day out at GAD Tuning. Short version is above, [very] long version follows. Grab a beer and read on.

Why am I here?
I'm a new to M-B owner of an E350 CDi with the 9G box. The car is a '65 plate which had 27k miles on it when I bought it in late February. It is brilliant. Utterly brilliant. But... I wasn't entirely happy with the low down torque vs the loooong gearing. Also, the car ran out of puff alarmingly towards the top of the rev range. My previous was a 320d which was a ****** good performer with 90bhp/litre and enough power to make 3rd gear entertaining from 25 to 80 mph, so I was expecting even more from the E350 than the standard 85bhp per litre was delivering. Surely 100bhp/litre wasn't too much to ask??

Over to the M-B forum...

Following the advice and recommendations of many people on this forum I decided to take the car over to GAD Tuning in Essex to see what they could could find buried in the ECU. Turns out they found a fair bit...

Arriving
The journey from Southampton to Burnham-on-Crouch was pretty much as expected, apart from the last 5 miles which were at walking pace. My booking was for 9am (leaving home at 5:45, ffs), so I was right in the thick of rush hour on arrival, but do bear this in mind if you are visiting.

I arrived at GAD's unassuming lock-up just as Anthony arrived having been stuck in the same traffic as me. The doors opened to reveal an Aladdin's cave of tuning... mainly that very well put together dyno room but there's also a very comfy waiting area with tea/coffee, telly with Netflix etc. I didn't fiddle with the Play Station or VR gear available as one of my customers rather inconsiderately phoned me for a long chat but rest assured it was a great place to wait.

Initial Runs
First up was a cool down and inspection of the car. I was very keen to get a professional opinion on my E350 as I've only had it three months and I'm still not sure if it is a good 'un. Anthony gave it a check over and told me it was all working as expected, with no leaks or signs of problems which was very reassuring. Anthony also warned me about an issue recently seen with the E350 CDi which was supposed to have been fixed from the E320: oil leaks from some seals just below the turbo housing. Oil can drip onto the gearbox and run both sides, prompting most dealers to insist there's a gearbox seal leak and ask you for £loads instead of a £50 gasket set. Not going to be a problem on my sub-30k miles '65 plate for many years, but good to know.

After a bit more time with some angry portable fans pointing at the car and some slow run ups, the test room door was closed and the big extraction fans went on.

I was pacing up and down like an expectant father.

Tuning Runs
This was my first time visiting a dyno tuning shop and the first thing to note: a car producing 250-ish horsepower and being held in check by a dyno is a very intimidating thing to be near. It sounds furious, even apocalyptic. So easy to talk about horsepower when you're out on the road, but it is a HUGE amount of energy being unleashed in a small space.

After the initial runs Anthony came back for a chat and to show me the initial 245bhp / 520Nm numbers, which I wasn't disappointed with: I know how fast the car is so all I was after was a fair % improvement rather than worry about the actual numbers. Anthony explained what he was going to do: tidy up the fuelling and throttle control, work on the gear changes, there was probably some turbo magic in there as well but it was such a long a wide-ranging chat about tuning I'm not sure. Properly car-nerdy stuff, though.

Finally, tweaks were made and the E350 again bellowed away in the dyno cell. ****** hell it is noisy up close.

Anthony reappeared with a grin on his face saying "You've got a good one here" and showed me the graph above, showing substantial torque (and thereby horsepower) gains across the rev range.

28% power gain, 26% torque gain

245bhp --> 315bhp : +70bhp
590Nm --> 744Nm : +154Nm

Note: I'm not sure about the absolute values, YMMV etc, but this is a large percentage gain which is why we're here. Also, there's a slight flattening of the torque just above 3500rpm which appears to show a dip in power. Anthony tells me the car was trying to lift on the dyno, despite all the straps. Not surprising really, it is a LOT of torque.

Finally, the cliff edge at ~3800rpm is lift-off rather than drop off. Things happen quickly at those revs, and apparently the operator lifting off stops over-revving etc. I was a bit concerned that this would also mean the high end wasn't being looked at as that's one of my minor grumbles about the engine... more on that to follow.

I was told that various engine and gearbox parameters were reset as part of the remap, so there's some self-calibration for the car to do which can take a bit of time. Anthony advised driving as normal, enjoy the new power, but wait for a long familiar drive before judging the fuel figures too much, eg my 1 or 2 times a week drive from Southampton to the office in Cambridge.

I was extremely happy with the numbers, the service and the facilities, though. Time for the drive home.

First Drive
Clunk!!! Drive mode and first gear went in like Thor's hammer. OK, stay calm. Pull away and the the engine seemed to rev between 1 and 2, then 2 and 3. Oh... not happy. Stop car, switch off then on again. Drive goes in seamlessly, 2nd, 3rd all perfect. Very interesting, just as I was told.

The car feels perfectly normal after that until there's the first bit of straight road. Using the paddles to force manual mode in 3rd gear I buried it. Oh my! Previously the car had been quick in the mid range then ran out of puff. It was fast before, but not FAST. It seems now there was an urgency to it: I was shoved back in my seat and held there until the red line. It just feels harder and certainly doesn't run out of puff as it gets towards the red like it used to.

With more torque than a well-tuned 63 AMG this car is effortlessly fast considering the size and weight of it.

Long Drive
The drive home from GAD Tuning was long but not typical for me, so I have reserved this write-up until I had driven to the office and back. I was being a bit silly, accelerating a bit too hard on slip roads and when the traffic opened up etc but what the hell. the MPG-o-meter seems to have low res in my car, so you see the same numbers a lot: 39.6, 40.4, 41.6 come up a lot. In fact 41.6 seem to be the score I usually get for the office drive.

Not any more.

With loads more torque the gearbox holds a higher gear longer on the motorway, before the usual settling into 9th. Arrival at the office on Monday saw 48.8 mpg on the computer. It is only one journey but I'm impressed so far and I'll continue watching and updating my spreadsheet.

Conclusion and Summary
It was a long drive for me, but totally worth it. Great service, great advice and chats which I can't go into fully here, recommendations for servicing, things to watch out for etc and also general car and engine chat which was massively informative.

My car feels sharper and more aggressive now: where before a firm press of the throttle gave the impression of a large lady taking a deep breath and gathering her skirts before running away; now we have a snarl, a quick change and a sprint.

Add in the improved mpg and I'm sold completely.

Highly recommended, great service, good value and a nice guy as well.

Thanks GAD Tuning. 5 stars.

I'm in no way connected to GAD Tuning, or even the motor industry by the way. Just a very happy customer leaving my review and letting you know what to expect when you visit a tuning shop. Cheers.

Sorry it was so long. If you're still here then thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Good write up, only thing I’d like to see is before and after MPG from fuel in the tank not from the computer. Changing maps tends to screw with the computer so it shows better mpg but actual fuel into the tank is worse. Which of course makes sense as you’ve more power and you don’t get anything for nothing...

Performance wise is great and that is what you wanted.

Bopo

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Good write up, only thing I’d like to see is before and after MPG from fuel in the tank not from the computer. Changing maps tends to screw with the computer so it shows better mpg but actual fuel into the tank is worse. Which of course makes sense as you’ve more power and you don’t get anything for nothing...

Performance wise is great and that is what you wanted.

Good point, blobcat. I wondered about that myself. I'm nearly empty at the moment and I have figures from earlier so I'll refill and post the results.

While I'm aware of the 'nothing is free' rule, for the majority of the time that I'm not accelerating like an idiot the car produces more torque at lower revs, which is noticeable in the gearing. Lower gears and revs means a bit more economy (kind of. It is a very complicated equation). I'm working on the basis that if I use the same speed and acceleration as before then GAD have hopefully made things more efficient. We'll see.

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Good point, blobcat. I wondered about that myself. I'm nearly empty at the moment and I have figures from earlier so I'll refill and post the results.

While I'm aware of the 'nothing is free' rule, for the majority of the time that I'm not accelerating like an idiot the car produces more torque at lower revs, which is noticeable in the gearing. Lower gears and revs means a bit more economy. I'm working on the basis that if I use the same speed and acceleration as before then GAD have made things more efficient. We'll see.
I accept and appreciate the extra power. I cannot believe increased fuel economy. No manufacturer would send a car out that wasn’t optimised for fuel (and emissions). Yes the maps are set to pass emissions and noise tests and a remap can get rid of that nonsense to make it a much better drive. I’ve seen loads of claims and lots of increased computer figures but never an increased fuel economy from fuel in he tank.

I have a spreadsheet for my cars and track all the costs. If I ever remap I’d have a great history to compare against.

It can be difficult to compare as you want to enjoy the increase so you’re not driving the same as before. Only after an extended period of similar driving can you get a better picture. Of course if your motoring habits change (change of job etc) then it’s impossible to compare.

Bopo

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I accept and appreciate the extra power. I cannot believe increased fuel economy.

My basic knowledge tells me peak torque = peak efficiency.

I'm interested too, so let's not get too worked up about it. First things first I'll note the amount of fuel in, then reset the computer. When I refill I'll again note how much goes in and what miles I've covered.

Then I can compare to the what the computer says and we'll see if it looks right. I can also compare to my previous figures.

It'll be interesting.

Meanwhile, my car feels like it ought to. Plop off the proverbial shovel.

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
My basic knowledge tells me peak torque = peak efficiency.

I'm interested too, so let's not get too worked up about it. First things first I'll note the amount of fuel in, then reset the computer. When I refill I'll again note how much goes in and what miles I've covered.

Then I can compare to the what the computer says and we'll see if it looks right. I can also compare to my previous figures.

It'll be interesting.

Meanwhile, my car feels like it ought to. Plop off the proverbial shovel.
I know you’ve done it for the performance and drivability which you’ve got :)

I’m not trying to deride that at all, I’m just interested in how it effects (or not) the economy as well. :)

Bopo

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I know you’ve done it for the performance and drivability which you’ve got :)

I’m not trying to deride that at all, I’m just interested in how it effects (or not) the economy as well. :)

I'm with you on this, Blobcat! To be honest I'm really interested to see fuel in vs what the computer says anyway.

Meanwhile, yep, I got what I paid for. :) It was already a brilliant car. Now it is perfect. Why didn't I discover M-B years ago?

SmartAmg

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2011 E class coupe 350 CDI
Well, what a grand day out at GAD Tuning. Short version is above, [very] long version follows. Grab a beer and read on.

Why am I here?
I'm a new to M-B owner of an E350 CDi with the 9G box. The car is a '65 plate which had 27k miles on it when I bought it in late February. It is brilliant. Utterly brilliant. But... I wasn't entirely happy with the low down torque vs the loooong gearing. Also, the car ran out of puff alarmingly towards the top of the rev range. My previous was a 320d which was a ****** good performer with 90bhp/litre and enough power to make 3rd gear entertaining from 25 to 80 mph, so I was expecting even more from the E350 than the standard 85bhp per litre was delivering. Surely 100bhp/litre wasn't too much to ask??

Over to the M-B forum...

Following the advice and recommendations of many people on this forum I decided to take the car over to GAD Tuning in Essex to see what they could could find buried in the ECU. Turns out they found a fair bit...

Arriving
The journey from Southampton to Burnham-on-Crouch was pretty much as expected, apart from the last 5 miles which were at walking pace. My booking was for 9am (leaving home at 5:45, ffs), so I was right in the thick of rush hour on arrival, but do bear this in mind if you are visiting.

I arrived at GAD's unassuming lock-up just as Anthony arrived having been stuck in the same traffic as me. The doors opened to reveal an Aladdin's cave of tuning... mainly that very well put together dyno room but there's also a very comfy waiting area with tea/coffee, telly with Netflix etc. I didn't fiddle with the Play Station or VR gear available as one of my customers rather inconsiderately phoned me for a long chat but rest assured it was a great place to wait.

Initial Runs
First up was a cool down and inspection of the car. I was very keen to get a professional opinion on my E350 as I've only had it three months and I'm still not sure if it is a good 'un. Anthony gave it a check over and told me it was all working as expected, with no leaks or signs of problems which was very reassuring. Anthony also warned me about an issue recently seen with the E350 CDi which was supposed to have been fixed from the E320: oil leaks from some seals just below the turbo housing. Oil can drip onto the gearbox and run both sides, prompting most dealers to insist there's a gearbox seal leak and ask you for £loads instead of a £50 gasket set. Not going to be a problem on my sub-30k miles '65 plate for many years, but good to know.

After a bit more time with some angry portable fans pointing at the car and some slow run ups, the test room door was closed and the big extraction fans went on.

I was pacing up and down like an expectant father.

Tuning Runs
This was my first time visiting a dyno tuning shop and the first thing to note: a car producing 250-ish horsepower and being held in check by a dyno is a very intimidating thing to be near. It sounds furious, even apocalyptic. So easy to talk about horsepower when you're out on the road, but it is a HUGE amount of energy being unleashed in a small space.

After the initial runs Anthony came back for a chat and to show me the initial 245bhp / 520Nm numbers, which I wasn't disappointed with: I know how fast the car is so all I was after was a fair % improvement rather than worry about the actual numbers. Anthony explained what he was going to do: tidy up the fuelling and throttle control, work on the gear changes, there was probably some turbo magic in there as well but it was such a long a wide-ranging chat about tuning I'm not sure. Properly car-nerdy stuff, though.

Finally, tweaks were made and the E350 again bellowed away in the dyno cell. ****** hell it is noisy up close.

Anthony reappeared with a grin on his face saying "You've got a good one here" and showed me the graph above, showing substantial torque (and thereby horsepower) gains across the rev range.

28% power gain, 26% torque gain

245bhp --> 315bhp : +70bhp
590Nm --> 744Nm : +154Nm

Note: I'm not sure about the absolute values, YMMV etc, but this is a large percentage gain which is why we're here. Also, there's a slight flattening of the torque just above 3500rpm which appears to show a dip in power. Anthony tells me the car was trying to lift on the dyno, despite all the straps. Not surprising really, it is a LOT of torque.

Finally, the cliff edge at ~3800rpm is lift-off rather than drop off. Things happen quickly at those revs, and apparently the operator lifting off stops over-revving etc. I was a bit concerned that this would also mean the high end wasn't being looked at as that's one of my minor grumbles about the engine... more on that to follow.

I was told that various engine and gearbox parameters were reset as part of the remap, so there's some self-calibration for the car to do which can take a bit of time. Anthony advised driving as normal, enjoy the new power, but wait for a long familiar drive before judging the fuel figures too much, eg my 1 or 2 times a week drive from Southampton to the office in Cambridge.

I was extremely happy with the numbers, the service and the facilities, though. Time for the drive home.

First Drive
Clunk!!! Drive mode and first gear went in like Thor's hammer. OK, stay calm. Pull away and the the engine seemed to rev between 1 and 2, then 2 and 3. Oh... not happy. Stop car, switch off then on again. Drive goes in seamlessly, 2nd, 3rd all perfect. Very interesting, just as I was told.

The car feels perfectly normal after that until there's the first bit of straight road. Using the paddles to force manual mode in 3rd gear I buried it. Oh my! Previously the car had been quick in the mid range then ran out of puff. It was fast before, but not FAST. It seems now there was an urgency to it: I was shoved back in my seat and held there until the red line. It just feels harder and certainly doesn't run out of puff as it gets towards the red like it used to.

With more torque than a well-tuned 63 AMG this car is effortlessly fast considering the size and weight of it.

Long Drive
The drive home from GAD Tuning was long but not typical for me, so I have reserved this write-up until I had driven to the office and back. I was being a bit silly, accelerating a bit too hard on slip roads and when the traffic opened up etc but what the hell. the MPG-o-meter seems to have low res in my car, so you see the same numbers a lot: 39.6, 40.4, 41.6 come up a lot. In fact 41.6 seem to be the score I usually get for the office drive.

Not any more.

With loads more torque the gearbox holds a higher gear longer on the motorway, before the usual settling into 9th. Arrival at the office on Monday saw 48.8 mpg on the computer. It is only one journey but I'm impressed so far and I'll continue watching and updating my spreadsheet.

Conclusion and Summary
It was a long drive for me, but totally worth it. Great service, great advice and chats which I can't go into fully here, recommendations for servicing, things to watch out for etc and also general car and engine chat which was massively informative.

My car feels sharper and more aggressive now: where before a firm press of the throttle gave the impression of a large lady taking a deep breath and gathering her skirts before running away; now we have a snarl, a quick change and a sprint.

Add in the improved mpg and I'm sold completely.

Highly recommended, great service, good value and a nice guy as well.

Thanks GAD Tuning. 5 stars.

I'm in no way connected to GAD Tuning, or even the motor industry by the way. Just a very happy customer leaving my review and letting you know what to expect when you visit a tuning shop. Cheers.

Sorry it was so long. If you're still here then thanks for reading.
What an excellent write up! I'm sure if some people were dithering before, :rolleyes: this might push them over the edge and take the plunge and get it done.:)
P.S. sure your name isn't ,
Bopo GAD. ;):D

OP
GAD Tuning LTD

GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Absolutely cracking write up we love it! Very very informative and everyone here at GAD are super happy that you now have the performance and driver characteristics that you wished for!

Many thanks indeed and hope to see you again soon a true gentleman!!!

Team GAD

V6Matty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S212/2010/E350 (His) W246/2016/B200 (Hers)
Just wanted to add to the fuel efficiency discussion here, I had my previous 211 mapped and while I saw an increase on the dash by around 2-3 mpg the actual was pretty much static, I was running the car with a company fuel car so had to keep pretty detailed records of mileage (mainly for my tax returns) so I had a very good picture of before and after, I did these for a good couple of years each side of the map and as above it was pretty static overall.

Essentially what you find is you are less heavy footed when accelerating compared to before a map and as the OP mentioned you ride the torque meaning you throttle off sooner as you are up to your desired speed.

Conor

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2010 S212 350 CGI // 2004 R230 500
Hi Anthony,

A great write up.. I am jealous of the improvements achieved on the CDI. I have an E350 CGI - Is there any improvement to be had? I was always under the impression that turbocharged engines saw the best gains.

....while we let the car get rid of a bunch of heat on the dyno while also running diagnostics...

Do you mean just keep it driving at low speeds to keep the cooling system engaged and cool the engine?

"..real READ not Virtual"

What do you mean by this? I am currently learning all about diagnostics and this comment piqued my interest.

Bubble

Reaction score
Website
www.motacar.com
Your Mercedes
E350 Coupe CDI / Land-Rover Discovery 4 / Nissan Skyline 650bhp R.I.P.
I previously had two Mercedes mapped by GAD and both sold now and I have been too busy to get my current one done and a year has flown by.

BUT....reading this excellent review has led me to book both mine, my brothers and my work colleagues in to get more "smiles" per gallon. Looking forward to seeing the results of the three cars!!

See you on the 29th Anthony :)

OP
GAD Tuning LTD

GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
I previously had two Mercedes mapped by GAD and both sold now and I have been too busy to get my current one done and a year has flown by.

BUT....reading this excellent review has led me to book both mine, my brothers and my work colleagues in to get more "smiles" per gallon. Looking forward to seeing the results of the three cars!!

See you on the 29th Anthony :)
Indeed buddy was great to catch up on the phone again buddy see you soon my friend

OP
GAD Tuning LTD

GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Hi Anthony,

A great write up.. I am jealous of the improvements achieved on the CDI. I have an E350 CGI - Is there any improvement to be had? I was always under the impression that turbocharged engines saw the best gains.

Do you mean just keep it driving at low speeds to keep the cooling system engaged and cool the engine?

What do you mean by this? I am currently learning all about diagnostics and this comment piqued my interest.
Yes a couple of things with CDI lumps is having turbos means greater control over air. Also all Diesel engines are heavily restricted from factory for a couple of reasons so the scope for tuning is usually excellent.

Combination of both what I usually do first off while running diagnostics and running my checks on the vehicle physically also will be to use the cell to pull heat off the vehicle through the way the cell is designed means it doesn't just pull it off the engine and rads but also exhaust etc.... While setting up the car on the rollers is when I hit it with everything while in gear and pumps and everything are running to bring temps down.

So our tooling for taking engine management data from the ECU actually performs a full actual READ from the ECU. Now modern ECU's are protected and usually our tools will pull a virtual READ by matching the data and downloading an original file from a database for us then to work on but the EDC17 ECU's found in current Mercedes diesels the tools actually get round the protection and perform a full READ of the ECU and before WRITING back to the ECU after tuning or tweaks are complete the tool patches the file so that the ECU accepts it as if it was a main dealer update to said module. This isn't the case for 90% of modern protected diesel and petrol variations of management systems.

Many thanks

Last edited:

fabes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E400 Coupe
Hi Anthony,

Do you mean just keep it driving aOTE]
Hi Anthony,

Yes there is a gain on the n/a 350 CGI but it will pretty much be all top end.

Both GAD and Celtic have quoted me 306bhp increased to 330bhp or so (plus similar torque uplift) but unless you rag it then you won't see it /feel it, so I have hesitated......

OP
GAD Tuning LTD

GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Yes there is a gain on the n/a 350 CGI but it will pretty much be all top end.

Both GAD and Celtic have quoted me 306bhp increased to 330bhp or so (plus similar torque uplift) but unless you rag it then you won't see it /feel it, so I have hesitated......
Good morning,

Anything NA will feel much better higher RPM as that's is the point in which the engine starts making power. We sharpen everything up so will feel much more responsive but your power will always be higher in the revs.

Many thanks

Painter16

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Sl350 2007
Hi Gad tuning ,I have a 350 sl 2007 ,hopefully you can can answer few questions for me ,
first forgive me if they sound bit daft as I know nowt about remapping,
First ,the car as done just over 83000.is it worth having a car this old and this many miles remapped ,
If it can be done,would I notice much diff after its done ,thanks

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom