Sprinter headlamps - driving in Europe

Ron43

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Sprinter 316
Hi all, currently considering which new van meets my needs. One of the things I'm keen to avoid is having to fit sticky beam deflectors every time I cross the Channel which can be quite often. I'm aware that some MB cars can adjust headlights either via the infotainment system or by moving a switch within the headlamp unit itself. Does anyone know whether any of the factory fitted Sprinter headlamp options offer this facility?

thebiglad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CLK 270 cdi
You'll need headlights with projector lens - looks a bit like a clear glass ball - with these you can adjust the beams.

OP
R

Ron43

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Sprinter 316
You'll need headlights with projector lens - looks a bit like a clear glass ball - with these you can adjust the beams.
Thanks.

thebiglad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CLK 270 cdi
If Ron is looking to buy a new van, surely the best place for good info on this subject is the van dealers ????

OP
R

Ron43

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Sprinter 316
If Ron is looking to buy a new van, surely the best place for good info on this subject is the van dealers ????
Did ask and as thebiglad says they didn't have a clue

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom