Drivers door window

Hughesey

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Cls 320 CDI
Could someone tell me how to get the drivers door window to close fully when the door is closed
Thanks

Rotorhead500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Used to have a C63...
Could someone tell me how to get the drivers door window to close fully when the door is closed
Thanks

Try... ignition on, drop all four windows down fully and keep holding the buttons down for another 2-3 seconds.

Then motor all windows back up fully, and again hold the buttons up for 2-3 seconds. That should reset the opening & closing envelopes.

Also works with sunroof if you have one.

OP
Hughesey

Hughesey

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Cls 320 CDI
Try... ignition on, drop all four windows down fully and keep holding the buttons down for another 2-3 seconds.

Then motor all windows back up fully, and again hold the buttons up for 2-3 seconds. That should reset the opening & closing envelopes.

Thanks for the info I'll give it a go

OP
Hughesey

Hughesey

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Cls 320 CDI

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom