SmartAmg

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2011 E class coupe 350 CDI
Absolutely gorgeous motor,
Dave. :D:D:D

malcolm E53 AMG

Reaction score
Nice to see the Michelin Pilot Sport tyres on it they have a really good rim protector. Just ditched (last week) the runflats on the BMW for those and quite impressed

grayb

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350CDI (S212) 2010
Nice to see the Michelin Pilot Sport tyres on it they have a really good rim protector. Just ditched (last week) the runflats on the BMW for those and quite impressed
PilotSport2 on our 996Turbo - wouldn't have anything else!

Wighty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211/E320cdi/2009 and CLK200k 2009
Madre de Dios buddy , that is a fantastic looking machine , I'm sick with car envy , can't even look at my 2 out there in the rain . Well done :D.
That detailer did a job and a half didn't he

davemercedes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 Merc 220 CDi Est Auto Av (s203)
Just to input a negative - it's got such a gorgeous shine I can't see it!
That seat trim is a beautiful contrast - the absolute dog's wotsits.
Wish you many,many years of pleasure (that's not too difficult a wish)!
(with the car as well!)

Marty Y

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 230 komp convertible w208
Looks magnificent, definitely something very special! Absolutely love the wheels, great choice on the interior/exterior colour combination.
I hope the weather improves so you can take her out and have some fun.

Last edited:

jp williams

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 E class 2.2 cdi auto estate, Lexus GS 450h
Just to input a negative - it's got such a gorgeous shine I can't see it!
That seat trim is a beautiful contrast - the absolute dog's wotsits.
Wish you many,many years of pleasure (that's not too difficult a wish)!
(with the car as well!)
A stunning car. Enjoy.
It reminds me of my first car.
A 1948 side valve 848 cc 3 speed Morris Minor.
That was Black !

00slk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL55 AMG, 2005 E320 CDi, 2014 SLK250 CDi, 2003 SLK200
Went to pick it up from the detailer today who spent a bit of time explaining what he's done to the car and why. It started with the usual washing and claying, then a full machine polish to eliminate any swirls and holograms, of which there were a few I was told. This process took nearly the whole of the first day.

After that, the coating was added, this being Gtechniq C1 Crystal Lacquer followed by EXOv4 on the top as a top glossy layer. He's also treated all the glass and interior with various other stuff. Wheels not done as yet, he needed at least an extra half day and I have a guy coming round in a few minutes to sort a bit of extra security on it, so another time for them.

The car looked absolutely stunning when I collected it, it made up for me not having a dealer handover I suppose, and I'm hoping that it will remain this way for many months to come. I will miss the detailing bit myself, especially waxing and polishing, but there's nothing much for me to do now with this level of finish. I'll still be washing it and will possibly invest in a DI vessel, although I may not need this as I do have a wash regime which involves thoroughly drying the car, initially with an airline and then a waffle weave towel.

A few pictures from when I picked it up but none when I got it back home as it got wet on the way, wants drying off and the Lexus has just died on me, possibly in a fit of jealousy. :)

View attachment 53118

View attachment 53118

View attachment 53120

View attachment 53121

View attachment 53122

Just need this rain to stop now so I can give it a run round and put some charge in the battery. :D

Never thought I could be so jealous of another AMG........:eek: Absolutely stunning Dave :cool:

V6Matty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S212/2010/E350 (His) W246/2016/B200 (Hers)
Look forward to seeing it at some point Dave, although it really is the wrong time of year to take delivery, then again with the year you’ve had it’s been worth the wait.

Top Bottom