Mercedes C63s AMG Coupe in for Stage 1 Calibration and DYNO time!!!

GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Mercedes AMG GTS - GLS350d
Hello forum members,

Stunner of a C63s Coupe AMG in this morning

Running the Bosch MED17.7.1 which we have full communication via OBD.

All though very dirty indeed (weather can not be helped) the spec was fantastic and the customer has done 34,000 miles in under 18 months!

Got the vehicle inside the Dynocell and started letting it cool down before any pre runs and logging.

Had a little extra cool down time as customer had driven a good distance and was a little on the hot side.

While vehicle was cooling we did my usual diagnostic and physical checks to make sure I was happy the car was in a fit state to begin work.

From here after getting base data for a stock vehicle and then started our calibration session.

After a full session and a whole load of runs and tweaks later we gained an extra +117bhp and +200nm

Below are plots, shots and videos.

For any enquires please feel free to pop me an email to info@gadtuning.co.uk or call direct on 05603 67 21 09

https://www.gadtuning.co.uk/

https://www.gadtuning.co.uk/rolling-road-essex/

Many thanks

Anthony @ GAD

20191107_124356.jpg
20191107_124340.jpg
20191107_191933.jpg
Mercedes C63s AMG LO63AMG Stg 1 Jpeg.jpg

Uncle Benz

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mainly Mercedes
Superb! I’m feeling the need to book my new machine in for a little bit of your magic. My previous one had been fettled before I got it, and the new one feels a little pedestrian in comparison.

OP
GAD Tuning LTD

GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Mercedes AMG GTS - GLS350d
Superb! I’m feeling the need to book my new machine in for a little bit of your magic. My previous one had been fettled before I got it, and the new one feels a little pedestrian in comparison.
Of course just drop us a line when your ready!

Thank you sir

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom