Small bit of detailing...

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Solvol Autosol, the motorcyclists friend! :D

Can't believe you've never heard of Solvol Mac :shock: it's been around forever, in fact I'm sure I heard a rumour about God polishing his first 'bike with it. :D:D

We certainly used it on our motorbikes an that was back in the 70's. Good stuff !! :D

Wearsafoxhat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E55k :S211, SL500 :R129 , V220
From Revelations. :p
“Christ's kingdom and speedy triumph

Thought that that Moses fella had one too !!

“The roar of his triumph could be heard from the hills” or something similar.
Sorry, no Sunday school for me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jimbo1959

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
VW Scirocco. The Quattro, E350 CDi Blue Efficiency Sport Coupe, now both gone
We certainly used it on our motorbikes an that was back in the 70's. Good stuff !! :D

Many a tube was used in the '70's Andy, let me think there was the Honda Dream, the GS550e, the TS125, the X7. Jeez I can't remember all the field bikes :rolleyes: :D

rorywquin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
An old B-Class.
I see you got dragged to Church every Sunday too. :D :rolleyes:

OMG - I had a Benedictine monk and missionary priest as godfathers, my dad was very religious, forced me to go to Sunday school & choir boy while young, went to a catholic school (but was Anglican / CoE) for 5 years and then boarding school where we had to go to church on Sunday and I was a (conscripted) altar boy.

When I left school I never put foot in a church again except for marrying my wife who wanted a church wedding and also a christening of our son (wife demand again).

Jimbo1959

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
VW Scirocco. The Quattro, E350 CDi Blue Efficiency Sport Coupe, now both gone
OMG - I had a Benedictine monk and missionary priest as godfathers, my dad was very religious, forced me to go to Sunday school & choir boy while young, went to a catholic school (but was Anglican / CoE) for 5 years and then boarding school where we had to go to church on Sunday and I was a (conscripted) altar boy.

When I left school I never put foot in a church again except for marrying my wife who wanted a church wedding and also a christening of our son (wife demand again).

My Mum was the religious one in our family, some of my earliest memories of her are of being dragged along to Church every Sunday morning to Sunday school with my brothers, while she was in the main congregation.

Fortunately my Father discovered his own religion, Stock Car Racing and, as they only raced on a Sunday I was saved to a new calling. It was the happiest time of my life, being the "Goffer". Jim goffer this, goffer that. I also learned a lot about cars too.

Blasphemy I know but, when you are 5 years old and totally besotted about cars and want to hang about with your Dad who's like your Hero because he races them, I had no conscience at all.

My idea of Church became, only when I had to, at school for example, and after school, Weddings, Christenings and Funerals that was it.

nadynn

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes/ML/2013
General framework of my detailing

Wax = 1 month
Sealant = 6 months
Coatings = 1 year up to 2 years

These are just rough timelines. Some are longer and some are shorter.

rorywquin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
An old B-Class.
General framework of my detailing

Wax = 1 month
Sealant = 6 months
Coatings = 1 year up to 2 years

These are just rough timelines. Some are longer and some are shorter.

Coating & sealant are they not different sides of the same coin?

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom