Any F1 fans

umblecumbuz

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 and CLC 204 cdi, MX5, Kia Soul
Think I've forgotten what F1 stands for!
Wonder if Lewis still gets paid?

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.

sl500amgsport

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL500 2014
Think I've forgotten what F1 stands for!
Wonder if Lewis still gets paid?
If he were to be Furloughed he would be laughing on his salary, however his tax domicile is likely to be overseas at 0%.

Now he sold the private jet I doubt he will even notice a 3 month salary reduction..

Mercedes SL500 R231

Chrishazle

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 2008 C220CDI Elegance Estate Auto, 2008 R171 Facelift SLK280
Regarding the sleep apnoea type devise MB are assisting with, I've had such a thing (CPAP or continuous positive airway pressure) for 4-5 years now via the NHS, have to sleep with that mask on every night. Looking closely at the picture I saw of the MB one I can see it has a connection for oxygen complete with a flow regulator - mine does not have that, it just sucks air from the room through a small foam filter that I have to clean periodically. Controls on the side also look easier to understand and use. Looks a good piece of kit and far easier/far less intrusive for everyone than intubation and ventilation, which will free up ventiators for these unlucky enough to need it.

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Last edited:

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
But will he get World Championships 7 & 8 with Ferrari? Which no doubt that's what he wants.

But with his quality of feedback to the manufacturer it is possible. But how long that will take I don't know. Schumacher did it :)

SmartAmg

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2011 E class coupe 350 CDI
But with his quality of feedback to the manufacturer it is possible. But how long that will take I don't know. Schumacher did it :)
I agree, Hamilton is a Fantastic driver, and of course that helps, but the Mercedes he's driving now is a Fantastic car, is the Ferrari?
No matter how much great feedback he gives them.

Rotorhead500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Used to have a C63...
Good point, I was think of that. I believe that Hamilton would want to be the primary driver with all that goes with it.

I also think that could be why he won't go to, or wouldn't stay at, Ferrari - I think he needs too much cuddling, and I'm not sure Ferrari would swallow that.

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
Ham to Ferrari
Vet to Renault or McLaren but that would leave Sainz out and they like both their drivers
Ric to Mercedes

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom