2016 c250d coupe auto seatbelt passed not working

liamc

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C250d 2016
Have recently brought a 2016 c250d coupe. The seatbelt passer works on The passenger side however it doesn’t on the drivers side. Could anyone help?

thanks,

OP
L

liamc

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C250d 2016
Bump

Dean Fletcher

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes E400
Have recently brought a 2016 c250d coupe. The seatbelt passer works on The passenger side however it doesn’t on the drivers side. Could anyone help?

thanks,
Mine started doing this when the battery was starting to go.

OP
L

liamc

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C250d 2016
With only one side working? When I brought it he did say the battery was flat

Dean Fletcher

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes E400
With only one side working? When I brought it he did say the battery was flat
Yeah on mine in the was only the drivers side. It came out but wouldn't go back in. And sometimes it wouldn't come out at all.

OP
L

liamc

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C250d 2016
Yeah on mine in the was only the drivers side. It came out but wouldn't go back in. And sometimes it wouldn't come out at all.
Mine doesn’t work at all on the drivers side, no noise doesn’t even try

Srdl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC43 AMG 2018 (X253)
Do you have the button on the fascia in the C Class to force the seat belt valet to work or are you just relying on it to do it automatically?

OP
L

liamc

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C250d 2016
Do you have the button on the fascia in the C Class to force the seat belt valet to work or are you just relying on it to do it automatically?
I think the only button is on the centre console however nothing comes out when pressed on drivers side

Dean Fletcher

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes E400
After doing some research it seems that there can be a common fault with the micro switch inside the unit. To get to it I had to be a interior trim out job I'm afraid.

Srdl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC43 AMG 2018 (X253)
I think the only button is on the centre console however nothing comes out when pressed on drivers side
Ok, I just wondered whether it was a door or seat sensor issue but it sounds like Dean has the answer ^

OP
L

liamc

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C250d 2016
After doing some research it seems that there can be a common fault with the micro switch inside the unit. To get to it I had to be a interior trim out job I'm afraid.
Cheers for that mate, lucky the car is still in warranty as I have only recently brought it

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom