Just bought this to-day

Kev555

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2011 vito 113 CDI OM651 W639 panel van
Really like that interior colour scheme:D Good luck with her:)

Bubble

Reaction score
Website
www.motacar.com
Your Mercedes
E350 Coupe CDI / Land-Rover Discovery 4 / Nissan Skyline 650bhp R.I.P.
Lovely colour on a great looking car!

SmartAmg

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2011 E class coupe 350 CDI
Lovely motor, Andy, love the colour combo and pan roof.
:D Still pity about them red wheels though. :rolleyes::)

OP
A.J.

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Lovely motor, Andy, love the colour combo and pan roof.
:D Still pity about them red wheels though. :rolleyes::)

Thanks Tony :) I am thinking maybe Orange wheels :D

daibevan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W203 C200 Kompressor Elegance SE 2006 Tanzanite Blue with cream interior
Oh I do love that. Could be my next 200 when you've finished with it.

OP
A.J.

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Oh I do love that. Could be my next 200 when you've finished with it.

That will probably be three years and will have done around 25,000 miles by then :rolleyes::)

daibevan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W203 C200 Kompressor Elegance SE 2006 Tanzanite Blue with cream interior
I didn't realise how hard it is to find a nice blue with a pale interior at first. When we started looking that was our criteria and the first one we saw fitted the bill. I know people say you shouldn't buy the first one you see, but I often look on autotrader and rarely find anything comparable in our price bracket. We were just very lucky. I'd just got a new MoT on the old car and we gave ourselves a year to find the right Merc. Gina found this in about 10 minutes of the first day of looking 12 miles from home. We have now had nearly 5 years of happy motoring in her and think it's the best car we've ever had.
3 years eh! I'd better start saving. Though to be honest If I can keep her running like she is and looking like she does there is no way she is being replaced.

OP
A.J.

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I didn't realise how hard it is to find a nice blue with a pale interior at first. When we started looking that was our criteria and the first one we saw fitted the bill. I know people say you shouldn't buy the first one you see, but I often look on autotrader and rarely find anything comparable in our price bracket. We were just very lucky. I'd just got a new MoT on the old car and we gave ourselves a year to find the right Merc. Gina found this in about 10 minutes of the first day of looking 12 miles from home. We have now had nearly 5 years of happy motoring in her and think it's the best car we've ever had.
3 years eh! I'd better start saving. Though to be honest If I can keep her running like she is and looking like she does there is no way she is being replaced.

I am afraid that is what I did, I jumped at the first one I saw with the light interior and the spec I wanted. Luckily the car was a very low mileage which I always go for and the car was immaculate in every way. :)

The reason I dived in when this one came up was that I had been looking for nearly six months for one like this. There was nothing wrong with the car I am part exchanging either, it has only done 32,000 miles in eight years, so there was no great hurry except that once I had made my mind up I wanted to do it there and then. I am so glad that I waited for the right one to come along. :)

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
2 of the SLK 280's I tired were blue with light interiors, I bought the second one, Tanzanite Blue with Nappa Grey Leather :). I liked the light blue on the first one I tried but it was more expensive, not in as good a condition and more miles.

Vx-Man-G

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C-Class CDI
Amazing car, love that colour on the W205.

umblecumbuz

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 and CLC 204 cdi, MX5, Kia Soul
-... and looking at a few forgetful humans in your first pic, it's good to see that your new transport has been programmed to social-distance automatically.
Never find that setting when it's needed.

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
-... and looking at a few forgetful humans in your first pic, it's good to see that your new transport has been programmed to social-distance automatically.
Never find that setting when it's needed.
My Land Rover has that setting as standard :p no one parks within 2M of it :D

LostKiwi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
'93 500SL-32, '01 W210 Estate E240 (RIP), 02 R230 SL500, 04 Smart Roadster Coupe, 11 R350CDi
My Land Rover has that setting as standard :p no one parks within 2M of it :D
I used to take great delight with the 101s in waiting till someone who had parked up close to it was coming back to their car then flinging the drivers door rapidly open. They'd always rush up and see if I'd dented their car. The funny thing was the shape of the door and height of the vehicle meant it went above the body without touching it (just don't do it with a 4x4 parked next door).
Hilarious to see their expression....

AMGeed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 C180K
Very nice Andy. Congrats on your choice of interior and paintwork. It looks lovely:)

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom