W124 230E door cards

Ricardo230

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1988 124 230e
Hi all, I am looking for replacement front door cards for my W124 230E in police blue. Can anybody point me in the direction of someone who can help ?

daveenty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2019 AMG S Class Coupe
Hi all, I am looking for replacement front door cards for my W124 230E in police blue. Can anybody point me in the direction of someone who can help ?

Have you still got the original ones? I take it that they're de-laminating at the top, which is the usual thing with these.

As mentioned, Rob at three pointed parts may have some but there are a few people about who repair them. I had a couple done when I had an old 190E and they came back as good as new, cost around £50/door which is a lot cheaper than replacement.

OP
R

Ricardo230

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1988 124 230e
Have you still got the original ones? I take it that they're de-laminating at the top, which is the usual thing with these.

As mentioned, Rob at three pointed parts may have some but there are a few people about who repair them. I had a couple done when I had an old 190E and they came back as good as new, cost around £50/door which is a lot cheaper than replacement.
Hi yes that is exactly the problem delamination. Would you have some contact details for me?

daveenty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2019 AMG S Class Coupe
Hi yes that is exactly the problem delamination. Would you have some contact details for me?

Depends where you're at really, most competent upholsterers should be able to do this for you so if there is someone local to you it may be worth having a chat with them. My guy's in Bolton so if that's any good for you then I can pass his details on with pleasure but no good if not too close/handy for you.

OP
R

Ricardo230

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1988 124 230e
Depends where you're at really, most competent upholsterers should be able to do this for you so if there is someone local to you it may be worth having a chat with them. My guy's in Bolton so if that's any good for you then I can pass his details on with pleasure but no good if not too close/handy for you.
Im in stockport so not a million miles away

daveenty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2019 AMG S Class Coupe
In that case, give Martin a ring at Bolton Car Interiors on 07793 736811. Not sure whereabouts he is now, up Astley Bridge way somewhere I believe, but he's recently moved as he's not working from home as he was when I had mine done.

OP
R

Ricardo230

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1988 124 230e
In that case, give Martin a ring at Bolton Car Interiors on 07793 736811. Not sure whereabouts he is now, up Astley Bridge way somewhere I believe, but he's recently moved as he's not working from home as he was when I had mine done.
Thanks I will do.

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom