New Owner - E class Coupe

SmartAmg

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2011 E class coupe 350 CDI
I don’t have the coupe but do have an E350 S212 purchased new which only came with the compressor and tube of gunk for temporary repair of tyres, I managed to buy a new genuine Mercedes jack, wheel brace and wheel chock from eBay for around £30 and they sit snugly in the spaces under carpet.

Robin
Don't blame you, that gunk is, crap!

LostKiwi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
'93 500SL-32, '01 W210 Estate E240 (RIP), 02 R230 SL500, 04 Smart Roadster Coupe, 11 R350CDi
Don't blame you, that gunk is, crap!
Now people say that but my Smart has no space for a spare and I've never had issues. I picked up a screw in a tyre, removed it and drove a couple if thousand miles before changing the tyre because it had worn out. I now carry goop in all my cars.
If anyone tells you they can't repair a tyre that's had goop in it they're telling porkies. No technical reason at all it can't be repaired.

dabsline

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w205 250d
I posted about the Car Play and Android Auto update in here

Would you do me a huge favour and share a pic of what's in your boot under the mat. Mine seems bare, not even a wrench or jack to remove a wheel. If it's missing tools I'd like to know what I need to replace, thanks.

I have a 2019 coupe and all i got under my boot is a fold flat crate and a floor net.I have 20" run flat but have air suspension and my ride is no problem but cracking car to drive and really economical

onefortheroad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Me -2019 GLC 350 coupe AMG line. Mrs- ford kuga 65 plate awd powershift .
Great colour combo pal

the tan does nothing for me sorry, its just not my thing , it was in a 1986 vauxhall chevette i once owned , burned my back on it a few times in the summer : -), i do like the exterior blue though, the car overall will be amazing im sure.

onefortheroad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I posted about the Car Play and Android Auto update in here

Would you do me a huge favour and share a pic of what's in your boot under the mat. Mine seems bare, not even a wrench or jack to remove a wheel. If it's missing tools I'd like to know what I need to replace, thanks.

mine has an ad blue tank , thats it . :)

onefortheroad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Here's the before and after images of the seat. Yes think it will niggle me and I will get it done professionally.
The car has 19" wheels, with a good set of Michelin PS4S.
Not sure yet about map upgrades etc, how does the carplay and android work, can you get spotify through it and what;s the cost.
Like I said earlier, the DAB appears weak.
Thanks for all the help so far.
View attachment 60736 View attachment 60737

DAB --- certain stations on mine drop in certain areas , but most are ok , and there's alot to choose from ....

bembo449

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes Cl500, shitron dispatch
the tan does nothing for me sorry, its just not my thing , it was in a 1986 vauxhall chevette i once owned , burned my back on it a few times in the summer : -), i do like the exterior blue though, the car overall will be amazing im sure.
I'm a big alfa fan pal so I have a soft spot for baseball coloured leather

Damian Barron

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2018 E Class coupe
Hi everyone,
nice car you have ;]
im after some help on how to change the rear bootlid badge im my new 2018 E Class Coupe
it has the rear parking camera behind the badge and cant see how to remove the chrome star to replace it with a bleck star...?
can anyone give me any help on how to do this please

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom