What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Manc Rick

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W213 E220 Premium +, 2017 with OM654.
This looks awesome!! Likes like I might have to ditch the Autoglym! I just bought most of their range aswell (addictive personality). I have looked on Amazon for Gyeon Mohs but not available. Any idea where to buy?

that’s the shiniest car I’ve ever seen!

Manc Rick

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W213 E220 Premium +, 2017 with OM654.
Also, in the picture here, I notice the car has the chrome door handle trim. Is this a trim that has been added (I’ve found a supplier who sells the top handle chrome trim but wasn’t convinced it would fit flush. Or do I need new handles altogether to get this look?

just something I’ve always liked. 1B3CF998-649E-4C23-8F18-334A5FB5AF2D.png

daveenty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2019 AMG S Class Coupe
Also, in the picture here, I notice the car has the chrome door handle trim. Is this a trim that has been added (I’ve found a supplier who sells the top handle chrome trim but wasn’t convinced it would fit flush. Or do I need new handles altogether to get this look?

just something I’ve always liked.

I had the same as John's, whose picture you've linked to, when I had my W212 E63. It was a standard factory fit, also fitted on my W213 E63s which I had after the W212 and my current C217 S63, so whether it's an AMG thing or not I'm not sure? I wouldn't have thought so as I'm sure that they'd be available for other models as well.

I know nothing about the chrome trims you mention but wouldn't particularly fancy their longevity to be honest...

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4

just something I’ve always liked. View attachment 60804
You won’t find the Gyeon on Amazon sorry but you can get it from Polished Bliss, that’s one of the places my detailer uses ...I had it applied by the detailer by the way in his heated unit, wasn’t my work!

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
I had the same as John's, whose picture you've linked to, when I had my W212 E63. It was a standard factory fit, also fitted on my W213 E63s which I had after the W212 and my current C217 S63, so whether it's an AMG thing or not I'm not sure? I wouldn't have thought so as I'm sure that they'd be available for other models as well.

I know nothing about the chrome trims you mention but wouldn't particularly fancy their longevity to be honest...
I’d have to agree on the aftermarket chrome trims, as Op has been advised they won’t be flush and if they’re not they will catch for sure

Avnt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes c350 cdi estate amg
Washed, vacced wiped down with sonax checked the oil filled the screen wash and pumped the tyres up ready for the drive to Germany tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Washed, vacced wiped down with sonax checked the oil filled the screen wash and pumped the tyres up ready for the drive to Germany tomorrow

Drive safe :)

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.

just something I’ve always liked. View attachment 60804

That shine is stunning !!! :eek:

LostKiwi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
'93 500SL-32, '01 W210 Estate E240 (RIP), 02 R230 SL500, 04 Smart Roadster Coupe, 11 R350CDi

Packed and prepped for the drive to France tomorrow.

robin.large

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS C63 AMG 2013
Are you on the tunnel as well?

Drove the length of Wales to go to work last weekend. Not one loo open anywhere

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.

Plenty of quiet country lanes though ? :rolleyes::)

onefortheroad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Me -2019 GLC 350 coupe AMG line. Mrs- ford kuga 65 plate awd powershift .
Oil and filter change.

robin.large

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS C63 AMG 2013
Sadly my memories of youth and wiping arse with dock leaves made me keener to find somewhere proper!

onefortheroad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Me -2019 GLC 350 coupe AMG line. Mrs- ford kuga 65 plate awd powershift .

Pop the bonnet ,pretend your broke down and drain the hose .. cant help with a number 2.

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom