Anyone used this company!

Funkyboy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E250 w212 14 plate
Hi All,

Got a quite from a company called Autonet that was very reasonable. Anyone used them?
Gets very good reviews on Trustpilot from 8.5k reviews

Thanks

daveenty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2019 AMG S Class Coupe
Put the Lexus with them this year from the Co-op "ECO" policy it was on.

They seem to be a no frills company who are relatively new to the comparison site market. Not to say they've not been about for a long time though and, as you mention, they seem to get excellent reviews.

I've not had to deal with them since I took out the policy though the dealings I had with them regarding policy details and stuff were all completed painlessly.

Oh, and they beat the Co-op's prices substantially...

OP
F

Funkyboy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E250 w212 14 plate
Put the Lexus with them this year from the Co-op "ECO" policy it was on.

They seem to be a no frills company who are relatively new to the comparison site market. Not to say they've not been about for a long time though and, as you mention, they seem to get excellent reviews.

I've not had to deal with them since I took out the policy though the dealings I had with them regarding policy details and stuff were all completed painlessly.

Oh, and they beat the Co-op's prices substantially...

You won't believe this but I'm currently with Eco CO-OP insurance! What's the chances of that.
CO-OP have before reduced their renewal price when I've called them but this year saying it's the best price they can do. Autonet beating it by quite a bit

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom