Owner & Car Spotlight

BobbyD1267

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W140 S320 1998
Hi All,

Would you like to be featured in the Mercedes-Benz Owner magazine?

Members love to hear about fellow members and their Mercedes vehicles. If you would like the chance to be featured please email a couple of paragraphs about you and your car, any known history of the vehicle, your enthusiasm for the marque and/or any other interesting Mercedes related anecdotes along with a high res image with YOU and your car.

Please email me at: beccy.stevens@mercedesclub.org.uk

BobbyD1267

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W140 S320 1998
Hello Beccy

Many thanks for the update, and the benefits of becoming a member.

Regards

LesTaylor

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2004 SL55 AMG F1
Hi All,

Members love to hear about fellow members and their Mercedes vehicles. If you would like the chance to be featured please email a couple of paragraphs about you and your car, any known history of the vehicle, your enthusiasm for the marque and/or any other interesting Mercedes related anecdotes along with a high res image with YOU and your car.

Hello Becky, I’ve sent you and email. I’m a new member, but thought it may be of interest.
Les

Martin Plymouth

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes 190e (1992)
Hi All,

Hi Beccy,
How do I reply to existing thread with out starting a new one please?

davidsl500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R172 250CDI Gone..!, R129 SL500 Gone...
Hi Beccy,

I'm definitely not Beccy but notice you are already replying to threads without starting a new one. Possibly you may be trying to reply to threads in the DIY section which are blocked from replies?

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Hi Beccy,

I'm definitely not Beccy but notice you are already replying to threads without starting a new one. Possibly you may be trying to reply to threads in the DIY section which are blocked from replies?
In addition to the above all the the threads in the DIY section should have a link in them to a thread where you can post replies.

If there isn’t on the thread you’re trying to post on, please use the report button and I’ll add a link into it.

Martin Plymouth

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes 190e (1992)
Hi All,

My 190e cosworth rep is coming Saturday.. After a long logistical wait!

Paul Garrett

Reaction score
Hi All,

Hi All,

Just thought id post a pic of this T Shirt which would bring a smile to any older Mercedes owners

Attachments

• 20200530_102438.jpg
    20200530_102438.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 21
Top Bottom