Sprinter 310CDI 2015 Reverse Light Switch Location

Nav_Wales

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Sprinter/2015/310CDI LWB
Hi guys just joined the group as I've bought a Sprinter camper van because i am now done with Easyjet and Ryanair!!! Before i can get on the road the MOT needs to be sorted out and the only thing it failed on is reverse lights not working. I have checked the bulbs and there is no power feed at the light cluster. I have traced the white/blue reverse light cable all the way to the A Piller and i got No feed there either. According to the Drivers Handbook there is no fuse for the reverse light (Unless you guy think there is one?) I was hoping it will be a switch so i ordered one switch online the Black one in the attached pic with a sort on pin in the center and also one from the main dealer with a sort of micro switch and a lead. I have looked under and the sides of the gearbox and around the gear leaver but can't seem to find any of these switches. Would you please be able to point me in the right direction. All the help much appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_20220622_200314.jpg
    IMG_20220622_200314.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20220622_200439.jpg
    IMG_20220622_200439.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 2
OP
N

Nav_Wales

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Sprinter/2015/310CDI LWB
Good morning,

I have just found this You tube video which might help with the location.

Hi Clark

Thank you so much for this video rushing straight out to see if I can change the switch and get the reverse lights and camera working. Much much appreciated

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom