retro fit paddle shift???

True romance

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
slk280 (2008 face lift)
Hi guys, was having a discussion yesterday with a mate at work and we got onto the subject of steering wheel paddle shifts on auto gearboxes and if it would be possible to retro fit these onto to a MB fitted with an auto box????

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
I have been told that you can do this by just wiring it across the existing floor shift, I have never seen any official mods on this

OP
T

True romance

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
slk280 (2008 face lift)
I have been told that you can do this by just wiring it across the existing floor shift, I have never seen any official mods on this

interesting.........may have to do some more digging on this.

OP
T

True romance

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
slk280 (2008 face lift)
Just reading a post on another forum where I guy has fitted a new wheel with paddles to his slk, the paddle wires simple plug into the airbag plug then it needs activating with star....job done. I didn't think this would be possible.

whitenemesis

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS55 AMG '05
You need to talk to these guys, they (and only they) have done this mod a few times.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom