New Car Warranty

popstar

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just purchased my first MB - a new W204; can anyone help me with the warranty lengths on new cars?

I just assumed it would be 3 years, however after reading the manual and after my 'courtesy call' from the MB people they have said 2 years??

I have a call out to the dealer but looks like you guys might know?

Cheers

J

hawk20

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML250 BlueTEC Sport
Hi All,

Just purchased my first MB - a new W204; can anyone help me with the warranty lengths on new cars?

I just assumed it would be 3 years, however after reading the manual and after my 'courtesy call' from the MB people they have said 2 years??

I have a call out to the dealer but looks like you guys might know?

Cheers

J

If the car was bought new from an MB dealer in the UK and first registered here then it has 36 months warranty. Two years is from MB and the third year is from MBUK.

In Europe the standard guarantee is two years. So if you import a car from a European dealer it can have a two year warranty.

OP
P

popstar

Reaction score
Thank you - it was from a UK dealer so looks like 36 months.

Cheers

J

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom