Uprated front grill for 98 clk

corradoman

Reaction score
I was wondering if you can change the sedan type grill on a 98 clk as i personally think An uprated grill with the mb star would be nice! Should i be held at gunpoint and shot for thinking this :razz: Or is there such a grill on fleabay or a decent tuning firm that deals with grills:) Thanks guys

busby20

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SLK's 2, CLK320 Cabriolet.
I was wondering if you can change the sedan type grill on a 98 clk as i personally think An uprated grill with the mb star would be nice! Should i be held at gunpoint and shot for thinking this :razz: Or is there such a grill on fleabay or a decent tuning firm that deals with grills:) Thanks guys

I have been looking for a nice upgraded grill for my wife's CLK320 Cabrio as I don't particularly like the plain slatted types and much prefer the MB Star type. If you search Mercedes CLK Grill on e-bay it lists a number of imports that you can buy, prices range from £80 up to a couple of hundred.:cool:

OP
C

corradoman

Reaction score
I have been looking for a nice upgraded grill for my wife's CLK320 Cabrio as I don't particularly like the plain slatted types and much prefer the MB Star type. If you search Mercedes CLK Grill on e-bay it lists a number of imports that you can buy, prices range from £80 up to a couple of hundred.:cool:

Thanks busby20, it would be nice to hear anybodys reveiws of uprated grills:)

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Someone posted a link to after market grill, and they looked very good, I thought that I had bookmarked the site, but thoughts had other idea's

Top Bottom