Uprated front grill for 98 clk

corradoman

Reaction score
I was wondering if you can change the sedan type grill on a 98 clk as i personally think An uprated grill with the mb star would be nice! Should i be held at gunpoint and shot for thinking this :razz: Or is there such a grill on fleabay or a decent tuning firm that deals with grills:) Thanks guys

busby20

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SLK's 2, CLK320 Cabriolet.
I was wondering if you can change the sedan type grill on a 98 clk as i personally think An uprated grill with the mb star would be nice! Should i be held at gunpoint and shot for thinking this :razz: Or is there such a grill on fleabay or a decent tuning firm that deals with grills:) Thanks guys

I have been looking for a nice upgraded grill for my wife's CLK320 Cabrio as I don't particularly like the plain slatted types and much prefer the MB Star type. If you search Mercedes CLK Grill on e-bay it lists a number of imports that you can buy, prices range from £80 up to a couple of hundred.:cool:

OP
C

corradoman

Reaction score
I have been looking for a nice upgraded grill for my wife's CLK320 Cabrio as I don't particularly like the plain slatted types and much prefer the MB Star type. If you search Mercedes CLK Grill on e-bay it lists a number of imports that you can buy, prices range from £80 up to a couple of hundred.:cool:

Thanks busby20, it would be nice to hear anybodys reveiws of uprated grills:)

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Someone posted a link to after market grill, and they looked very good, I thought that I had bookmarked the site, but thoughts had other idea's

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom