w204 C class Sat Nav COMAND update

F

fred52

My w204 has been into the local dealer for its first service. I have noticed that the Sat Nav data on the COMAND system is now at least 12 months out of date - I have missed the turnigns off the A1 where the roundabouts have been replaced by slip roads!

On my old C Class I bought an update CD normally from eBay. The W204 COMAND is a DVD and also Hard Disk based system. My dealer said I need to buy an update DVD but didn't offer any details. Does anybody know how I go about updating the SatNav and/or have an update disc?

Thanks in advance

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Yes as above and Alfie has them in stock

OP
F

fred52

Thanks - I'll contact comandonline - as I'm not sure how to contact Alfie.

OP
F

fred52

Thanks for the helpful suggestions so far.............

.have written an email to comandonline but still waiting for a reply
:confused:

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
.have written an email to comandonline but still waiting for a reply
:confused:

He will reply,, you can get them from MB dealers, there is not that much difference in the price, ask them for a discount

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom