C55 Estate

C

chad5k1

Hi All
I'm in the market for a C55 Estate.
Does anyone one know of a 2006 or later car for sale (may consider a late 05 too)?
I know of one at Marlow cars, but it is over priced by some margin.

Also can anyone give an idea on service intervals and costs? I've tried searching, but posts on the C55 seem a bit thin on the ground.
Thanks in advance.
Rich

ricky s

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
as signature
Ouch! Your right very over priced. But must say a rare car these days, and albeit their stock list is always intresting, still a very big load of money, 30K will buy you a good/great car, best of luck with your search, and will be intrested to hear what you end up with.
Hi All
I'm in the market for a C55 Estate.
Does anyone one know of a 2006 or later car for sale (may consider a late 05 too)?
I know of one at Marlow cars, but it is over priced by some margin.

Also can anyone give an idea on service intervals and costs? I've tried searching, but posts on the C55 seem a bit thin on the ground.
Thanks in advance.
Rich

bigasotonuk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C43/55 AMG 1999 / C230K 1997
Hi,
The estate version is rare, though the production figures don,t define between Saloon and estate, you may have to settle with a 2005 car as there were only 451, 2006 cars produced and 1299, 2005 cars.
As far as the engine is concerned do a search for E55 as the running gear is the same (as far as servicing goes anyway) and the chassis/body do a search for W203 C Class as the AMG version will have similar faults, but please bear in mind items like the exhaust, CATs, brake discs & pads will be considerably more expensive.

Uncle Benz

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mainly Mercedes
Just to clarify Bigastons info, the engine is the same as 210 series E55. The 211 E55 is a supercharged unit, and some problems associated with that will not be applicable to the C55.

toby_tobias

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W212 sport e250. (miss the e320 w211)
I know you want a c55 but there was a good value 2004 E55 estate on e-bay and autotrader last week.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom