Tyre Pressure indication

cmax200

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C230 Sport
is the Tyre pressure indication an option on MBs, according to handbook my C230 Sport has it, but I cannot find the facilty through the setup system.
Seem to have all other functions but not this one.

Cole@MBS

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.mbssouthampton.co.uk
Your Mercedes
124 300 CE 24 Coupe, C220CDI, Porsche 911 4s, Dolomite sprint,
get to the milage. arrow up tho the menu, if you have it thats where your find it, if you dont it can be added using star on most c,class,s!!

whitenemesis

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS55 AMG '05
is the Tyre pressure indication an option on MBs, according to handbook my C230 Sport has it, but I cannot find the facilty through the setup system.
Seem to have all other functions but not this one.

Just because it's mentioned in your handbook doesn't mean you car has it. It's an option. To check which options your car has do as Television suggests :)

There are two tyre pressure monitoring systems. The first has pressure sensors within the tyres. The second is a software version that utilises the ESP system to monitor wheel rotation speeds. The former is very accurate and displays actual pressures for each tyre. The second is a gross indicator of pressure change, ~20% I beleive.

Last edited:
OP
C

cmax200

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C230 Sport
I have checked with Vin No and according to results no mention is made of it, so I guess its not installed. However I note that the report shows that my car has a 5 speed Auto box and 10 hole alloys. Actually has a 7 speed Tip auto gear box and 5 hole alloys. How accurate is the info given. or does it not show if the original owner has changed those items. (would have thought the Gearbox would be as stated).

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Are you sure that you have the 7G box tiptronic is one thing, the 7g another

OP
C

cmax200

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C230 Sport
Sorry, I dont know how they differ.
All I know is that its a 7 speed auto with 3 settings C,S & M with small up/down paddles on the underside of the steering wheel. Also can move gear lever L & R to change up and down.
What box would that be?

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Congrats then you have the 7G box :D:D

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Yes, but why is the Russian site giving incorrect information on the spec he has? Some errors on mine too.

We do not get much incorrect Chris from the VIN side of things, 99% have been correct.

Anyway your Russian is better than mine and I will leave it to you to complain;)

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom