How about this for Good Service?

whitenemesis

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS55 AMG '05
A few weeks ago I had my car MOT'd at my MB dealership. As it is under Service-Plus there was no danger of it failing
wink.gif

When I collected the car the tech showed me the check sheet and on the reverse he had noted a couple of items that should need attention, none of which would be an 'advisory' just what he had noted during the test.

First is a leaking NS rear diff seal, the second a split NS steering knuckle boot. I thanked him for pointing them out and said I would look into sorting them soon. I said, quite flipantly, I'll get them sorted under the service contract!

Today I received a call from MB saying they had gained permisssion to replace both diff seals and steering boots under Service-Plus and when could they book me in?

I hadn't even seriously persued this. The dealer took the initiative and sorted it with MB..
thumb.gif

Good or what??
banana.gif
biggrin.gif

Smudge

Reaction score
Would the local dealership be reimbursed by MB for this work? If so it's in their interests as much as yours to be efficient. Especially in these tight economic times

OP
whitenemesis

whitenemesis

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS55 AMG '05
Would the local dealership be reimbursed by MB for this work? If so it's in their interests as much as yours to be efficient. Especially in these tight economic times

Yes of course, which is why I've never understood why some dealers appear so reluctant to do this contract work.

eddiereilly

Reaction score
Yes of course, which is why I've never understood why some dealers appear so reluctant to do this contract work.

about a year ago i got my full car repainted by a dealer under warranty saved me a fortune and they even gave me a car to use for the month they had it then recalled my car after i had it done because under the door panels was darker id never have know ,

brover

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c180 sports coupe , c320 avantgarde
Im with whitenemsis on this one , thats excellant service regardless of motives , iv never had anything but first class service from my dealers , they even picked my car up once , took it away , changed a tyre and dropped it back off . for what £130 some of the dealers are excellant .

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Nice one peter :D:D

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom