boxster missus wants to change

eddiereilly

Reaction score
trying to think of a nice merc for wor lass to put her car in for as shes fed up with the wolf whistles lol now ha ha ,
any ideas lads , her cars been valued as a part ex for 18k to 19k dependinging what she wants,plus il put 10 k myself as a pressie for her ,

ideas please as it still has to have the sporty look for her, and big enough for me to use when mine are dirty lol

Alex M Grieve

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B Class d200 Sport Premium Plus (66)
trying to think of a nice merc for wor lass to put her car in for as shes fed up with the wolf whistles lol now ha ha ,
any ideas lads , her cars been valued as a part ex for 18k to 19k dependinging what she wants,plus il put 10 k myself as a pressie for her ,

ideas please as it still has to have the sporty look for her, and big enough for me to use when mine are dirty lol

How about an SL55, or would that only make things worse? :confused:

hawk20

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML250 BlueTEC Sport
Well, I imagine you know the MB range as well as any. If she wants a new or newish 2 seater, there is the SLK or the SL. Drive both. See which if either puts the lights on for her.

Jensen

Reaction score

Wor lass, you've gotta be a Geordie with that phrase. Where abouts in the Toon are you?

OP
E

eddiereilly

Reaction score

Wor lass, you've gotta be a Geordie with that phrase. Where abouts in the Toon are you?

darras hall mate

OP
E

eddiereilly

Reaction score
trying to talk her into a e55 amg fingers crossed seams to be going good lol

Jensen

Reaction score
Darras Hall eh, the posh part and full of footballers.

I'm from Wardley, Gateshead. Do you use an Indie for servicing and if so which one?

OP
E

eddiereilly

Reaction score
Darras Hall eh, the posh part and full of footballers.

I'm from Wardley, Gateshead. Do you use an Indie for servicing and if so which one?
merc , me posh nah lol

sometimes my cousin who has a bmw dealership and sometimes

hawk20

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML250 BlueTEC Sport
Is the CLK worth considering. Pantswettingly beautiful IMO. Gives your lady the sporty look she's used to.

Have a look at the MB website under offers. The discounts they are offering -before you haggle- are stunning. About £6k off. And if you want guaranteed residuals in these uncertain times the finance offers might ring your bell.

OP
E

eddiereilly

Reaction score
i had a clk and she didnt like it , so looking for something different think shes gonna go ahead with a e55 amg fingers crossed

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom