Indie in Watford/Herts area

fat tony

Reaction score
Any recomendations for my servicing my 1996 W124 E220 Cabrio? I've heard really good things about Prestige in Portsmouth, but ideally looking for something closer.

A google search brought up HAS (Harpenden Auto Services), which is not too far away ... any good/bad experiences there?

... thanks in advance.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
How about the new guy,a member here in Stevenage

OP
F

fat tony

Reaction score
How about the new guy,a member here in Stevenage

Thanks TV, but how do I find out who that is? Are you allowed to post their name? Are there any recomendations for his work?

OP
F

fat tony

Reaction score
I've also heard that Automerc (Hornsey) and Cars with Stars (Muswell Hill) are good ...

OP
F

fat tony

Reaction score
Television - thanks for the pointer to HertsMerx. I had my car serviced there last weekend.

I must say I was impressed from the off ... great communication and ease of booking in. When I arrived, the first impression was how clean the unit was. Next, he asked me was "would I like a tea or coffee?". Made me feel very welcome and also did not mind at all that I watched him service the car and I was free to ask any questions throughout. He even promised to order and send me a small broken spring for the accelerator FOC (although, that has not arrived yet).

I am new to Mercedes ownership, but it was a great experience overall and would recommend him strongly. :D

Cole@MBS

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.mbssouthampton.co.uk
Your Mercedes
124 300 CE 24 Coupe, C220CDI, Porsche 911 4s, Dolomite sprint,
What good feed back, nice one Hertsmerx!!!

Hertfordshire Merx

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A160
Television - thanks for the pointer to HertsMerx. I had my car serviced there last weekend.

I must say I was impressed from the off ... great communication and ease of booking in. When I arrived, the first impression was how clean the unit was. Next, he asked me was "would I like a tea or coffee?". Made me feel very welcome and also did not mind at all that I watched him service the car and I was free to ask any questions throughout. He even promised to order and send me a small broken spring for the accelerator FOC (although, that has not arrived yet).

I am new to Mercedes ownership, but it was a great experience overall and would recommend him strongly. :D

Thank you very much for your support, I havent seen a 124 cab of that standard for a long time and I would like to add that it has been a pleasure to deal with such a nice decent customer. As per my email to you, the return springs will be with you shortly.

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom