Any Indie MB garages in south or south west wales please?

SQ_W211

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W219 CLS55 AMG
I didnt know you already offered your help.

C

Celtic pride

Good place in Pontypridd called Stuttgart Garage - google them. They only do Mercs 0 won'yt touch anything else & my autobox service - complete wuth Merc parts and oil was £100 + dreadad VAT!

OP
C
Reaction score
SAM/UNIT many thanks for the chat you were most helpful :)

Hopefully things will be sorted now as they found a crack in the fuel pipe. My arguement is that this could have looked like the faulty air mass sensor and fuel pump they said needed replacing. I've got their loan car which they are picking up today or tomorrow when they bring mine back.

As I understand it they only release customers cars when the bills are paid which I've paid for. They now owe me so until the money is forth coming their car will remain in my driveway and it's a long walk back to Neyland for them.

Thanks for the pontypridd info it'll definatly be going there next time!

Stomper

Reaction score
There is a MB Indie located in Bridgend (not far from McCarther Glen). Have not used them myself yet but I do know that they are ex Swansea dealer technicians and come very highly recommended by a friend who has owned several old and new Mercs and swears by them (as opposed to because of them which seems to be a bit of a theme with the dealers).
They are located at Unit 8H, Litchard Industrial Estate, Bridgend.
Phone No. 01656 647864

Hope this helps Dave.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom