MB Sales in Europe

rhud

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A160 BlueEfficiency Avantgarde SE 2010
As a matter of interest - does anyone know if MB new car sales in Europe are disclosed - by country (Germany apart, of course.)

Have just returned from a break in Barcelona and it seemed to be overflowing with A-Classes which set me wondering about where in Europe MBs are most popular?

JEZ.S320L

Reaction score
Website
www.latorreonline.es
Your Mercedes
Lincoln Navigator and a S320L Business Edition
As a matter of interest - does anyone know if MB new car sales in Europe are disclosed - by country (Germany apart, of course.)

Have just returned from a break in Barcelona and it seemed to be overflowing with A-Classes which set me wondering about where in Europe MBs are most popular?

There are LOADS of Mercedes where I live - all classes/variants. Perhaps helped a tad, by 2 Dealerships nearby. And they don't charge an hourly rate anywhere near the UK.!

In 2nd place - Audi, again a Dealership close by.

In 3rd place - The Rest. I guess Senor Henandez fixes them in his spare time :lol:

keith100

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w204 c300 2008 (Gone)

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom