K2

mahadeshwar

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I just sent my C280 in yesterday to have a Kleeman K2 Supercharger installed!!! I am very excited and cannot wait to receive it.

I am getting done by a company called http://www.a-ltuning.com my mechanic Mike is doing it.

They are an amazing garage i recommend you go there for servicing and everything. I have got my Esienmann, sports cat everything done from him.

I ll post pics of the car when its done and let you know what it is like.

Last edited:

bigasotonuk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C43/55 AMG 1999 / C230K 1997
Hi,
I,ll be interested in the gains you get, i presume the K2 is a tuning box or a chip? will you be getting a rolling road test before and after fitting to see the improvements you,ll be getting?

OP
M

mahadeshwar

Reaction score
Kleeman

Hi,

Its the Kleeman Supercharger Stage 2. Its going on a rolling road i ll let you know the gains

bigasotonuk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Hi,
Did you source the supercharger from Kleeman directly? or did you manage to get a second hand unit?

OP
M

mahadeshwar

Reaction score
Supercharger

i boughut it from A-L Tunining who sell them sourced from Kleemann. Its similar to what many tuning places do. A L Tuning are an agent for them.

bigasotonuk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Hi,
Ahh ok, that might explain why i can never get a reply to my e-mails regarding a set of exhaust manifolds and supercharger for my C43, I,ll give A L Tuning a mail, any chance you could give me an indication of price of the suprcharger, if you don,t want to post up the price you PM me.
Have they given you any indication of the power gains you can expect from the K2 conversion?
Many thanks

OP
M

mahadeshwar

Reaction score
Kleeman

Hi,

Hi, i ll PM you the price. If you do contact A L Tuning then ask for Mike, tell him you know me and he will do you a deal or i will contact him on your behalf if you want.

If had the same problem with Kleemann its like they dont want to sell their products.

bigasotonuk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Hi,
I have just mailled them for a price on a K2 install and headers for my C43.
Will expect a PM.
Many thanks,

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Hi,
I have just mailled them for a price on a K2 install and headers for my C43.
Will expect a PM.
Many thanks,

Andy, just how fast are you planning on traveling in the future:confused::confused:

bigasotonuk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
70MPH Malc, after all that is the speed limit, :grin::grin:

kth286

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E320 Coupe 95
Guys

Did you not know that all cars already have a built-in tuning device free of charge.

If you look you will find it under the right foot.

AND if you use it to maximum effect it can make your car go incredibly fast - all without any further expenditure.

BUT it seems not many people are interested in using it, as everyone travels along the motorways at approximately the same speed !!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder why that is ???????????

So, don't spend anymore on extra tuning until you have at least maximised the free tuning device you already have.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Guys

Did you not know that all cars already have a built-in tuning device free of charge.

If you look you will find it under the right foot.

AND if you use it to maximum effect it can make your car go incredibly fast - all without any further expenditure.

BUT it seems not many people are interested in using it, as everyone travels along the motorways at approximately the same speed !!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder why that is ???????????

So, don't spend anymore on extra tuning until you have at least maximised the free tuning device you already have.

Very true David,, I read these post sometimes and think that I could get a few more BHP, then I think that the tyres do not last long as it is, I can soon get into trouble as it is, The car is extremely comfortable as it is, so I will leave it, as it is:D

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom