E220 cabriolet to sell

fat tony

Reaction score
I have a W124 1996 E220 cabriolet. It is in great condition, always garaged, full history, under 55,000 miles with me as the second owner. Colour is Tourmaline green with a black hood and black leather seats. It's fully loaded: leather, air-con, automatic, electric seats/windows/mirrors, etc. MOT'd in Apr09 and recently serviced by HertzMerx, who can vouch for it's condition (if they will do this).

I find that my lifestyle give me little opportunity to drive and enjoy this and I'm thinking about switching to a motorbike.

What is this car worth and am I allowed to sell on here? If not, what's the best place to get max value for this beautiful car?

Thanks, in advance.

Martyndogs

Reaction score
E220 Cab 4 sale?

Hi, I could be interested in this having recently sold my 280sl. When you decide on a sensible price give me a call on 07764 366081. Regards Martyn.

OP
F

fat tony

Reaction score
Thanks Martyn. Sorry for the delay - I've been away for a while. Are you still interested - I will call you if you are.

MissyD

Reaction score
Website
www.depop.com
Your Mercedes
E200 1993, E300 Coupe 2019
I have a W124 1996 E220 cabriolet. It is in great condition, always garaged, full history, under 55,000 miles with me as the second owner. Colour is Tourmaline green with a black hood and black leather seats. It's fully loaded: leather, air-con, automatic, electric seats/windows/mirrors, etc. MOT'd in Apr09 and recently serviced by HertzMerx, who can vouch for it's condition (if they will do this).

I find that my lifestyle give me little opportunity to drive and enjoy this and I'm thinking about switching to a motorbike.

What is this car worth and am I allowed to sell on here? If not, what's the best place to get max value for this beautiful car?

Thanks, in advance.

Some pics please tony

Miffy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 320 CAB Elegance C208
hey sarah, you looking to go topless then?

OP
F

fat tony

Reaction score
Here's one - I've never done this before, so just want to see if this works before I post some more ...

Attachments

• e220 1.jpg
    e220 1.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 50
OP
F

fat tony

Reaction score
Here's two more ...

Attachments

• e220 3.jpg
    e220 3.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 44
  • e220 4.jpg
    e220 4.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 50
OP
F

fat tony

Reaction score
I can take some more pics at the weekend and send larger files by email, if needed. All special requests/angles possible!

Missy, let me know what you think ...

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom