ML 270 Rear disc, Parking brake shoe’s replace

kebo57

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ml270
I have a how to for the above but I want to post it with writing above each picture in turn how do I go about doing this also I want pictures not thumb nails

Kevin

Last edited:

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
To post large pictures,the ones that you want to use must be uploaded to a host site like "photobucket" these are free to use sites. When you have done that if you hover your mouse over the picture that you want to upload and some links will open below that picture, and you use the "direct link" copy that and open the little square box above in the reply box to the threads here, with the 2 mountains in it, thats the 5th from the right in the top row. when that box has opened, remove the http from the box and paste in your direct link. You can now go to "edit" and your picture should be there.

Please write it all out and post it with the pics and let us have a read,,this must be a new post and not on the end of this.
If all is fine I can ask anyweb to send it to the DIY

OP
kebo57

kebo57

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ml270
To post large pictures,the ones that you want to use must be uploaded to a host site like "photobucket" these are free to use sites. When you have done that if you hover your mouse over the picture that you want to upload and some links will open below that picture, and you use the "direct link" copy that and open the little square box above in the reply box to the threads here, with the 2 mountains in it, thats the 5th from the right in the top row. when that box has opened, remove the http from the box and paste in your direct link. You can now go to "edit" and your picture should be there.

Please write it all out and post it with the pics and let us have a read,,this must be a new post and not on the end of this.
If all is fine I can ask anyweb to send it to the DIY

Thanks malc for this
I have done it in word so I need to do the above, if I went with the thumb nail standard option I just get a row of pictures can I have writing then pic then writing then pic and so on

Thanks Kevin

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Thanks malc for this
I have done it in word so I need to do the above, if I went with the thumb nail standard option I just get a row of pictures can I have writing then pic then writing then pic and so on

Thanks Kevin

I have not tried that but you could post it,then go back to edit and see if you can sort them,,if it does not work,,then go to delete and remove it all.

The other way is to give the picture numbers and refer to them.

OP
kebo57

kebo57

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ml270
I have not tried that but you could post it,then go back to edit and see if you can sort them,,if it does not work,,then go to delete and remove it all.

The other way is to give the picture numbers and refer to them.
Ok i'll see what I can do

thanks Kevin

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom