ICE...Ipod and Video in ur Merk!!

bobthebear

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C 180, CLS 320CDI
Hi, do you know if the aux in would take 3v line-outs from a Blaupunkt DAB radio?
Can't find any specs on the 500 unit.
Cheers, Bob.

OP
A

AMGfan

Reaction score
Hi, do you know if the aux in would take 3v line-outs from a Blaupunkt DAB radio?
Can't find any specs on the 500 unit.
Cheers, Bob.

I'm pretty sure it wudnt fit. Aux and line out from a headunit are completely different. By line out im assuming you mean the pre-out to connect an amp??

bobthebear

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C 180, CLS 320CDI
Hi, yes the pre-amp outs. Thats a shame as it would have been an easy way of adding i-pod and DAB. Back to the drawing board.

OP
A

AMGfan

Reaction score
Hi, yes the pre-amp outs. Thats a shame as it would have been an easy way of adding i-pod and DAB. Back to the drawing board.

Have u changed the factory head unit to a blaupunkt one??

bobthebear

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C 180, CLS 320CDI
No, but I have the Blaupunkt Nashville in my C class at the moment, and as there is no Merc DAB for the NTG1 command, I was going to fit it into the space where the front ashtray goes, but just use it for DAB with a screen DAB aerial. "Television" reckoned with attenuators it would work with the glove compartment line-in. At the moment I have a Harmann-Kardon I-pod controller into the line in on the Nashville, but the Denison would,if it worked, would simplify things. Bob.

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom