Smoking gun

robertjrt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S500L 2001, gone but, never forgotten
Dear Readers,

For those of you who have been following my long running legal dispute with Mercedes-Benz, an update;

I have found the "smoking gun":D

All I have to do now is to prove who held it and who they told, and when.

So, its back to Court with a vengeance.

I will find out the truth of what happened to my car after it was delivered to Mercedes-Benz Chelsea in a working condition, its just a matter of time and a bit more patience.

I have added a new company to my quest for Justice, the letter goes off by fax on Monday, this letter's contents should spoil somebody's day.:evil:

SQ_W211

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W219 CLS55 AMG
Keep us posted....Its nice to see when Justice is done

100%Bitch

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
215 CL600, 216 Facelift CL500, 172 SLK55, Nissan Cube, R170 SLK230 & an Auto Trail Comanche.
It sounds just like a house of cards.

One lie leads to another, then another, then another. You prove one person has lied and all of the others come tumbling down.

OP
robertjrt

robertjrt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
It sounds just like a house of cards.

One lie leads to another, then another, then another. You prove one person has lied and all of the others come tumbling down.

Oh yes.

The documents I received after the Grant of an Order from the Court state that my car not only started on its own, it was driven into MB's car park.

These document from the recovery company were dated Dec 05 and Jan 05, before I was informed that I was expected to pay £6,640 for the repairs as they were not covered under the Used Car Warranty.

MB have maintained that my car was delivered to them 'in an already broken down condition with the damage to the electrics already having occurred'

Dosco

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211
Oh yes.

The documents I received after the Grant of an Order from the Court state that my car not only started on its own, it was driven into MB's car park.

These document from the recovery company were dated Dec 05 and Jan 05, before I was informed that I was expected to pay £6,640 for the repairs as they were not covered under the Used Car Warranty.

MB have maintained that my car was delivered to them 'in an already broken down condition with the damage to the electrics already having occurred'

Revenge, if that is the right descriptor, is oh so sweet:cool:

Jay Gee

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Honda
When this story first started,I must admit to having been extremely sceptical about any chance of even the smallest bit of success.It now seems to be getting better and better.Congratulations on your doggedness (and knowledge).Go get 'em. :)

Dosco

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211
Now to the serious stuff Robert. When and where do we all meet up so that you can buy us lunch, Browns of Mayfair sound about right don't you think?:lol:

OP
robertjrt

robertjrt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Now to the serious stuff Robert. When and where do we all meet up so that you can buy us lunch, Browns of Mayfair sound about right don't you think?:lol:

Browns is a very good choice, I have dinned there before, however the Mirabelle I think has the edge. I will need to know numbers when the "end of story" dinner is arranged. If all goes to plan it will be the 30th November, the Fourth anniversary of when my car was delivered "running" to Mercedes-Benz
Chelsea.

The show is not over yet, I have an application in for a Penal Notice of Contempt of Court (N77) with Mr Dermot Kelly's name on it.

I have been so busy with multiple applications my photocopying service has put me on their Christmas card list:)

There is, of course a few more applications waiting their turn to be applied for, including one I believe under the Disability Act.

Hopefully the Criminal charges will be dealt with by the Police and Crown prosecution Service; Perjury, Conspiracy to Defraud, theft etc.

ricky s

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
as signature
I quite like Rules, Robert, just round the corner for you I believe:lol:

Sway

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W209 CLK320 CDI Sport, 2007
Mercedes- Benz Chelsea. Is it the one by Wandsworth Bridge? If so i would say they are a dodgy bunch.

About 3yrs ago my mate took his W124 cabrio in for a check. They quoted him about 800pounds for work that was unnecessary. I'm following this case with keen interest.

OP
robertjrt

robertjrt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I quite like Rules, Robert, just round the corner for you I believe:lol:

The trouble of living in Covent garden is that the eateries are full of tourists/from outside the M25. The Ivy is always fully booked, Chez Gerard, for example, very poor service, sad, but, thats how it is.

Now the locals have go to St James's/Mayfair to dine. It now impossible to have aftenoon tea at the Ritz, not even a cup in the lobby:( So its now F&M amongst the shoppers.

So at the dinner, hopefuly on the 20th November, it will be cheap plonk for all, nothing above £100 per bottle.

cmax200

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C230 Sport
Robert, Just as an interested party I would like to know more about your issue, could you give me a pointer to the original posting where I can read all about your problem.
It sounds rather ominous.
Regards
Dave

ricky s

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
as signature
The trouble of living in Covent garden is that the eateries are full of tourists/from outside the M25. The Ivy is always fully booked, Chez Gerard, for example, very poor service, sad, but, thats how it is.

Now the locals have go to St James's/Mayfair to dine. It now impossible to have aftenoon tea at the Ritz, not even a cup in the lobby:( So its now F&M amongst the shoppers.

So at the dinner, hopefuly on the 20th November, it will be cheap plonk for all, nothing above £100 per bottle.

Like your style Robert. Afraid I am generally one of tourists from beyond the M25, but stay in the same hotel in St James, and walk to various restraunts, i,d love to hear a first hand account of your story as I suspect many others here would as well.

roadhog

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124 300D x2, C124 300
Robert, Just as an interested party I would like to know more about your issue, could you give me a pointer to the original posting where I can read all about your problem.
It sounds rather ominous.
Regards
Dave

Search is your friend. :)

http://forums.mercedesclub.org.uk/showthread.php?t=49497

http://forums.mercedesclub.org.uk/showthread.php?t=50980

http://forums.mercedesclub.org.uk/showthread.php?t=18029

Make yourself a pot of tea and pull up a chair. A good story of the 'little guy' (no offence Robert) having a go at the big companies.

cmax200

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C230 Sport
Thanks for the links but still not a lot clearer as to the actual sequence of events/problem. Whatever it is, it does seem that he has been having a great deal of trouble getting any joy from MB. Hope it all,works out ok in the end. Bit of a nightmare though.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Thanks for the links but still not a lot clearer as to the actual sequence of events/problem. Whatever it is, it does seem that he has been having a great deal of trouble getting any joy from MB. Hope it all,works out ok in the end. Bit of a nightmare though.

Robert was not going to be bullied or pushed into submission and it is paying off,,good for him

roadhog

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124 300D x2, C124 300

Not a problem. When he invites all of us out for the big celebration do you can ask him in person. :D

OP
robertjrt

robertjrt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes- Benz Chelsea. Is it the one by Wandsworth Bridge? If so i would say they are a dodgy bunch.

About 3yrs ago my mate took his W124 cabrio in for a check. They quoted him about 800pounds for work that was unnecessary. I'm following this case with keen interest.

Mercedes-Benz Chelsea have their showroom in Cheyne Walk and over the other side of the Thames is their workshop in Wandsworth.

You may have noticed my atvar of me holding my late beloved dog, pip, a Jack Russell Terrier, not terribly bright, but, loyal and very tenacious who liked to kill rats, just like his owner I am told:shock:

I'll give a small example; MB finally MOT'd my car on the 7th of May and informed me of that fact on the 6th of May.

Think about it:)

OP
robertjrt

robertjrt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Search is your friend. :)

http://forums.mercedesclub.org.uk/showthread.php?t=49497

http://forums.mercedesclub.org.uk/showthread.php?t=50980

http://forums.mercedesclub.org.uk/showthread.php?t=18029

Make yourself a pot of tea and pull up a chair. A good story of the 'little guy' (no offence Robert) having a go at the big companies.

Now I have the information I was seeking, it is Mondial, another multi-national, turn to be asked some searching questions, the first letter goes off tomorrow morning and the papers go into the Court to synchronize the effect.

I have had almost four years to prepare for this scenario and I have not wasted the time.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom