Legal Upgrade

robertjrt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S500L 2001, gone but, never forgotten
Following my recent success in being granted Orders from the Court against Mercedes-Benz I tried to ask for information from Mondial Assistance.

Mondial were not co-operative so I went to the Courts again.

I was not successful with three Ex Partie applications so I am appealed the last dismissal.

Yesterday I served the papers on Mondial.

It would seem that as the Judge at the County Court was a Circuit Judge my appeal had to go to a higher court.

The Royal Courts of Justice aka The High Court of England and Wales is a beautiful building and only a few minuets walk from my home.

If my Application for permission to appeal is granted, the next step is, as I understand it, for the parties to appear before a High Court Judge for the matter to be decided.

My search for the truth is not over yet, I did nothing wrong, somebody is lying and I will find out who, and hopefully, they will go to jail for what they have put me through these past years.

The latest report on my car arrived yesterday, it did not make pleasant reading, there was no road test; a warning light illuminated which resulted in the engine being turned off immediately when the engine was started:shock:

rf065

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SLC300 - C250d Estate 4 Matic & Z900rs
Thanks for updating us, if more of us were prepared to take action like this, maybe we would all receive better treatment from companies in this country.

I applaud you Robert!

Russ

OP
robertjrt

robertjrt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S500L 2001, gone but, never forgotten
Thanks for updating us, if more of us were prepared to take action like this, maybe we would all receive better treatment from companies in this country.

I applaud you Robert!

Russ

The Common Law of England and Wales is based on Precedent so, if I do go all the way and win, future actions against motor dealers can be helped by the verdict, as; Carlyle V Mercedes-Benz, will become case Law.

I need to try to have the final hearing at the Royal Courts of Justice before a High Court Judge, to make absolutely sure that the motor industry take note.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom