ML Brake Disc

MarkF

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML 270CDi
Question: can anybody help with the correct part numbers for the front brake disc's and pads for my ML270 2002. I looked on the Inchape parts site and they only list the disc's as part numbers not front or rear.

Regards

Mark

OP
MarkF

MarkF

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML 270CDi
Thanks for this guy's

I had the wheels off at the weekend, I was surprised that the pads and the disc's will be ok untill next summer.
The front discs have been on the car 3 years now, thought ML's eat disc's.

Cole@MBS

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.mbssouthampton.co.uk
Your Mercedes
124 300 CE 24 Coupe, C220CDI, Porsche 911 4s, Dolomite sprint,
Thanks for this guy's

I had the wheels off at the weekend, I was surprised that the pads and the disc's will be ok untill next summer.

As a rule they do, dont knock it!!

Cole@MBS

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.mbssouthampton.co.uk
Your Mercedes
124 300 CE 24 Coupe, C220CDI, Porsche 911 4s, Dolomite sprint,
Yours are good seeing as you have one of the most powerful systems ever made!

kebo57

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ml270
Thanks for this guy's

Mine had done more than 65000 miles before I needed to change them like malc says "do not use them unless you have to" I'm that guy that leaves the big gap in front on the motorway the gap for the asshole to move over into

Kevin

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Mine had done more than 65000 miles before I needed to change them like malc says "do not use them unless you have to" I'm that guy that leaves the big gap in front on the motorway the gap for the asshole to move over into

Kevin

Yes some behind me get annoyed because I leave a gap, this also means that stone chips are less, driving is peaceful this way :D:D

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom