Am I a Vampire ?

S.Speed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Older Citroen Now :-(
Ha-ha..That got your interest!
I seem to have my most sleepy moments at work around 3pm..
In theory I should be tired now due to last night being sleepless yet I am not..
Well its now 23.40 and I be here..
Perversely my mind is awake and active..
You know that your not supposed to apply wax to your car in direct sunlight??
How about I go and do it in the moonlight? (And wax the car as well:lol:)..
Just looked out of my window and she is there asleep and dreaming of places far distant..
Just for you dear readers I have leaned out of my window starkers and flashed at my car... There now, doesn't she seem so peaceful..
If an android dreams of electric sheep then what do cars dream of?
Answers on a postcard please..
Do you see what I have to contend with?
My brain is active all the time..
Go to sleep Brain..
NO!! I am not tired
Well you should be by now cos its late..
Well I dont feel tired
Are any of you feeling worried that there is a weird merc owner in your midst??
I wish I could do a creepy laugh on here Ha-ha-ha..
I have a mallet in the garage and maybe I ned to administer a nock out thwack..Only kidding:lol:
I must admit its quite fun talking to myself but I better not get into the habbit...
I would love to know what the moderators are making of my posts???
Coooeee Mr Mod.. Are you awake?
Best not provoke the powers that be lest they smite me from on high..
Good night everyone (Till maybe 4 am or so):twisted:

Last edited:

dizzy lizzy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL129 (diesel),2 x 124 250D,190d 2.5
:shock:i clicked on the pic to see if you were really flasing at your car- shucks - never mind your car looks like it has a smile on it's face- it;s not that late yet for a Saturday night-i try not to go on here last thing before bed time because if i read something witty that makes me laugh i find it difficult to sleep - the mind does overtime. Oh by the way doesn't that picture look spooky at night

OP
S.Speed

S.Speed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
That was the idea my dear:twisted:
Its a nice night and it smell dewy and fresh..
Reminds me of camping many moons ago..
Its a rural location I live in hence being able to hang out of the window without clothing on (Thats my excuse anyway)..

dizzy lizzy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL129 (diesel),2 x 124 250D,190d 2.5
very clever - did you know they are taking the word gullable out of the dictionary?

night night

davidsl500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R172 250CDI Gone..!, R129 SL500 Gone...
Yes, some of us mods are awake and also nocturnal in their activities,,,,,,, I have often gone out to the garage and polished my car at weird hours of the night so there is nothing strange about that........... One tip about hanging out the window, its best not to do it if you have sash windows and weak cords...

Last edited:

The Hooded Claw

Reaction score
I have to say here Simon lives quite close to me & his location is VERY rural We are supposed to be going out fer a few beers soon, having said that I am now really worried that I might end up in the Shard Bridge Inn with ........................

The phantom Flasher of ye olde Stalmine Village

Oh & if you look closely at Simons car pic The BIG GRIN it has is from the cold night air getting to Simon's "Dangley Bits"!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dosco

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211
I live in hence being able to hang out of the window without clothing on (Thats my excuse anyway)..

You can get locked up for doing that sort of thing, put on to the sex offenders register, have your prints and DNA taken and with such a profile be adopted as a prospective Labour MP or if you are really lucky become a Lib Dem:Oops: the really positive outcome would be taking the lead role in a Gay Lib production of 'Edward Scissor Hands'

Last edited:
OP
S.Speed

S.Speed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
No not a regular habbit..
It was a first so I could give the benefits of a nocturnal view of my car to all you fabulous fellow Merc owners...
I am pleased and comforted by the fact that one of our moderators is setting an example to us all by polishing his car in the small hours of the morning..
Incidentally My room does have sash windows !!!!!
Luckily the cool night air made me "retract" somewhat !!:p

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
I think that Simon is using this post to see if other owners are as crack pot as he is,,well the answer is yes,,if not more so in some cases;):confused:

OP
S.Speed

S.Speed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I have to say here Simon lives quite close to me & his location is VERY rural We are supposed to be going out fer a few beers soon, having said that I am now really worried that I might end up in the Shard Bridge Inn with ........................

Oh & if you look closely at Simons car pic The BIG GRIN it has is from the cold night air getting to Simon's "Dangley Bits"!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Hi there "Mr. Claw"..I thought that the swine flu had carried you off!!
Not heard from you for ages. I was starting to think it was something I had said!!
Hope your OK now...
S.

The Hooded Claw

Reaction score
Oh Hi there "Mr. Claw"..I thought that the swine flu had carried you off!!
Not heard from you for ages. I was starting to think it was something I had said!!
Hope your OK now...
S.

Hi Ya "flasher" Yeah the swine Flu hit me hard but all gone now .............just suffering from the "Side Effects" of that ****** awful "Tamiflu" drug JEES it was/is worse than the Swine Flu

Hot / Cold, sweats, Double Vision, Hallucinations, Aches, pains, Chest Pains, Can't Eat, can't sleep, Sick feelings, Trips to the Bog every 5 mins, panic attacks

I can HONESTLY say in my 53 years alive I have NEVER felt soooo ill I thought I was having a Heart attack last Monday night could not breath nor move for pains in my chest..went to the docs on Tuesday all I got was "Come back next week for some blood tests"

I rang my "Old" doc up ( we used to play Golf together so hes more a "Mate" than a Doc) ..........Got about 3 symptoms in to my explanation & he said "OK just stop there you bin taking Tamiflu haven't you"?

Errr Yeah I took a weeks course............" That stuff it EVIL untested & down right dangerous should be banned"

"Go Home buy some Red Bull & lucasade, take 2 asprin & you'll be fine also go take a look at this website

http://www.askapatient.com/viewrating.asp?drug=21087&name=TAMIFLU

YEAH DID I LOOK!!!! .......hardly surprising I felt sooo crap just read it for yourself..........

some of you guys reading this will no doubt remember my "How long does Swine Flu last" thread ..........well to answer my own question .....about 3 days & then 6 weeks (So Far) to get over the damn side effects of the drugs the NHS gave me to cure it!!!!!!

robertjrt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S500L 2001, gone but, never forgotten
Hi Ya "flasher" Yeah the swine Flu hit me hard but all gone now .............just suffering from the "Side Effects" of that ****** awful "Tamiflu" drug JEES it was/is worse than the Swine Flu

Hot / Cold, sweats, Double Vision, Hallucinations, Aches, pains, Chest Pains, Can't Eat, can't sleep, Sick feelings, Trips to the Bog every 5 mins, panic attacks

I can HONESTLY say in my 53 years alive I have NEVER felt soooo ill I thought I was having a Heart attack last Monday night could not breath nor move for pains in my chest..went to the docs on Tuesday all I got was "Come back next week for some blood tests"

I rang my "Old" doc up ( we used to play Golf together so hes more a "Mate" than a Doc) ..........Got about 3 symptoms in to my explanation & he said "OK just stop there you bin taking Tamiflu haven't you"?

Errr Yeah I took a weeks course............" That stuff it EVIL untested & down right dangerous should be banned"

"Go Home buy some Red Bull & lucasade, take 2 asprin & you'll be fine also go take a look at this website

http://www.askapatient.com/viewrating.asp?drug=21087&name=TAMIFLU

YEAH DID I LOOK!!!! .......hardly surprising I felt sooo crap just read it for yourself..........

some of you guys reading this will no doubt remember my "How long does Swine Flu last" thread ..........well to answer my own question .....about 3 days & then 6 weeks (So Far) to get over the damn side effects of the drugs the NHS gave me to cure it!!!!!!

Were you not informed of the side effects? aka Terms and Conditions.

Always read the instructions on anything you are going too put into your body; especialy by injection:)

Alex M Grieve

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B Class d200 Sport Premium Plus (66)
Were you not informed of the side effects? aka Terms and Conditions.

Always read the instructions on anything you are going too put into your body; especially by injection:)

The best way for the conscientious doctor to prevent the misguided patient from demanding the inadvisable treatment is to ask them to read the side effects.

Works a treat - every time.

(manufacturers do tend to go OTT with lists of side effects, so that no one can say they were not told. but it can have a useful side - Ed).

littlebrooklyn

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2016 A180d

That should prove to be an interesting meeting :shock:

OP
S.Speed

S.Speed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
You can join us if you wish...
But its quite a drive from where you are..

S.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom