www.webuyanycar.com

jibcl500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CL500,ML55,SLK280
just gave me a price for my CL500 £1910, I had to give them my details mind but if I get a call then the response will be something like F()ck off.

jib

Cole@MBS

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.mbssouthampton.co.uk
Your Mercedes
124 300 CE 24 Coupe, C220CDI, Porsche 911 4s, Dolomite sprint,
just gave me a price for my CL500 £1910, I had to give them my details mind but if I get a call then the response will be something like F()ck off.

jib

I wonder why Jib???

Silver_Star

Reaction score
Rural Leicestershire near where Pork Pies and Stil
Your Mercedes
W203.006, S211.208 Land Rover 90
There adverts are enought to wind me up let alone their 'offers' :) I went on thier site to see how much they would offer for my C but I couldnt be botherd with giving them all my personal details to be insulted :) I wonder how may cars they have actually bought.

OP
jibcl500

jibcl500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CL500,ML55,SLK280
There adverts are enought to wind me up let alone their 'offers' :) I went on thier site to see how much they would offer for my C but I couldnt be botherd with giving them all my personal details to be insulted :) I wonder how may cars they have actually bought.

Shed loads, people that finance motors that cant afford them for a start, they see how much is outstanding and offer a deal to get them out of them which possibly costs the owner.
jib

OP
jibcl500

jibcl500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CL500,ML55,SLK280
I wont be selling did it for a laugh, got 3k for the wifes 00 SLK 230 Komp with 59k on it well chuffed, she doesnt know yet.

jib

jberks

Reaction score
M1, Outside lane, somewhere between Leeds and Lond
Your Mercedes
Jaguar XF 3.0 S, LR Freelander 2, Fiat 500 & Fiat Panda
If you do go for their offer - I have another great deal for you.

I will buy all your gold. All you have to do is call me, wait for an envelope, post it to me, then I give you an abritrary low price that you could have bettered by simply walking into any local jewellers (but then as I've got your stuff, you can't hawk it round to compare).
Sadly, these sharks always pop up during recessions.

Its amazing what cons work. I am looking for a replacement bathroom fan. I need a specific make and model as a direct replacement for my dead one. I priced them up, then went on ebay. There's a guy advertising a bargain. His starting price is only £10 +P&P more than I can get from any online wholesaler but his is obviously better (despite being the same make and model) as he tells me his retails for twice as much.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Little old ladies do sometimes sell the cars when her man has died.

Dosco

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211
Little old ladies do sometimes sell the cars when her man has died.

....and don't forget the elderly vicars wives cars they are 'always' a good buy - Bye;)

BarryF

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
320 cdi avantgarde estate
Theres a guy up here in Norfolk who advertises in the local rags that he will buy any house in the county. I expect he also pays well below market rates. Barry

littlebrooklyn

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2016 A180d
Shed loads, people that finance motors that cant afford them for a start, they see how much is outstanding and offer a deal to get them out of them which possibly costs the owner.
jib

I was wondering how one could sell a financed car, now I know. Mind you if they are going to offer silly money I guess there is little point in seeing what they would offer us for our car :roll:

I just went onto their website and this is what I got:

Thanks for valuing your car. Your valuation is £13,560* and webuyanycar.com would be delighted to buy your car straight away.

Actually I just remembered that the last time we went to our local MB Dealership to look at the SLK they offered us £14,000 for our car, which isn't a million miles away from what webuyanycar say they would buy our car for :confused:

Last edited:

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
But do they actually pay these offered prices when they have seen the car, I think that you should test this out Lyn :rolleyes:

littlebrooklyn

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2016 A180d
But do they actually pay these offered prices when they have seen the car, I think that you should test this out Lyn :rolleyes:

Good point Malcolm, thank you :D

A good friend of ours is interested in buying the car now, so we may see what he decides.

We aren't in any hurry to sell ours, just can't see the point of owning two high performance cars when only one of us is really comfortable driving them :roll:

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Good point Malcolm, thank you :D

A good friend of ours is interested in buying the car now, so we may see what he decides.

We aren't in any hurry to sell ours, just can't see the point of owning two high performance cars when only one of us is really comfortable driving them :roll:

But you must have some work and pleasure differences in your life, when I drive the V70R I am working, when I drive the MB its all pleasure,,so I have made life better by only driving the MB now

littlebrooklyn

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2016 A180d
But you must have some work and pleasure differences in your life, when I drive the V70R I am working, when I drive the MB its all pleasure,,so I have made life better by only driving the MB now

Yes I agree Malcolm, but I feel nervous driving both the Mercedes and the Porsche. The former is quite a long car for me to handle and the latter has a wide end and I just know I will kerb one of the alloys sooner rather than later :roll:

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom